LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to design one for my 66 and wanted some ideas and suggestions. ;)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
make the rear end look like a bowtie

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
sorry just here to see those reinforced asses...

and was gonna see if any of those asses had chrome undies!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
[attachmentid=245366] :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
nice speakers

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by tufly@Aug 15 2005, 04:12 PM~3628161
:thumbsup:

all that metal and those little ass powerballs make you think... :cool:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
hey blackmagic... i got a couple questions because I noticed that you have some sort of spacer under your coil-over cup on the driver side of voodoo and was just wondering what that was for and is that some sort of hydraulic drive system so that you can use the hydros to power the truck that is hooked to the rearend? Just curious.

Rob

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by I Drag A55@Aug 16 2005, 12:45 AM~3633716
hey blackmagic... i got a couple questions because I noticed that you have some sort of spacer under your coil-over cup on the driver side of voodoo and was just wondering what that was for and is that some sort of hydraulic drive system so that you can use the hydros to power the truck that is hooked to the rearend? Just curious.

Rob
what's up Rob... what you see on the power ball is actually another machined cap for the top... the stock ones couldn't handle the power and amount of articulation that VooDoo goes through, so Ron had to machine a stronger cap... there is one on the other side, but it is actuallt attached, I believe at the time of that pic, the driver side cap wasn't bolted down.

and yes, that is a hydraulic drive system, because trying to push VooDoo is not fun... besides, it's so much cooler to be able to drive it into the pit... :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper@Aug 16 2005, 04:44 AM~3633790
what's up Rob... what you see on the power ball is actually another machined cap for the top... the stock ones couldn't handle the power and amount of articulation that VooDoo goes through, so Ron had to machine a stronger cap... there is one on the other side, but it is actuallt attached, I believe at the time of that pic, the driver side cap wasn't bolted down.

and yes, that is a hydraulic drive system, because trying to push VooDoo is not fun... besides, it's so much cooler to be able to drive it into the pit... :biggrin:
:thumbsup: Badass :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
cool now thats a hopper!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts