Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post what u got i wanna se whos is the best looking and the loudest

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i know that this doesnt have anything to do with the topic i started but does anybody know how to get 14.4volt out of your car.... i have an orion amp its recomended to use 14.4 v on its power

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Originally posted by PimPinD.com@Aug 15 2006, 05:12 PM~5974286
i know that this doesnt have anything to do with the topic i started  but does anybody know how to get 14.4volt out of your car....  i have an orion amp its recomended to use 14.4 v on its power
have a good electrical system.... i have a stock 150alt, upgraded the big 3, and a redtop and my meter stays JUST above 14 (it goes to about 13.8 - 14 when i have headlights on, AC on and thumpin)... i'm upgrading to a 225 alt and a HC1800 because i wanna run the truck, the audio, and the air bag compressors all off of one alt/amp combo...i think if i put them compressors on with what i have, they truck's electric would prolly take a shit in about a month's time...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres the thing i have 98 toyota camry were would i upgrade my alternator at

·
Registered
413 Posts
Do a search for high output alternators on google and you should be able to find a site that sells them for your car. Another route you can take is to go to your local auto electric shop and see if they can increase the output in your stock one, I will say that this is NOT the preffered method to go about doing this but it will work. It may or may not be able to be done to your car depending on how much space you have inside the casing of your alternator. Good luck.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Aug 15 2006, 07:42 PM~5975341
i'm da loudez yo'!!

prolly belongs to a blk guy..... niggas love tweeters :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
873 Posts
shit reminds me of my brother in law's regal. he had 8 4 inch pyle 5.25s in the rear deck and probably 30 tweeters around the dash. i clowned his ass till he sold that bucket.

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Aug 15 2006, 05:42 PM~5975341
i'm da loudez yo'!!

I bet that shit sounds CRISP!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i know some ppl with the most shit in they cars like 14 speakers and 4 bullet horns in each door with all them speakers and my 2 5 1/4s and 2 6x9 sare louder than theres whats all them speakers and tweeters for anyways so the sound will throw itse;f out of the vehicle?

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
my homies van....the loudest on here... :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by AFEWGWDMEN63@Aug 17 2006, 01:26 PM~5987771
i know some ppl with the most shit in they cars like 14 speakers and 4 bullet horns in each door with all them speakers and my 2 5 1/4s and 2 6x9 sare louder than theres whats all them speakers and tweeters for anyways so the sound will throw itse;f out of the vehicle?

More doesnt always equal better ;)

Thats why I make people my bitches with a single sub year after year, making believers everyday!

Long live the single sub !

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Originally posted by S10laynframe@Aug 19 2006, 11:31 AM~6000551
More doesnt always equal better ;)

Thats why I make people my bitches with a single sub year after year, making believers everyday!

Long live the single sub !
True, heres a single sub setup doing 146.8 on the spl-190

1 - 20 of 42 Posts