LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up lay it low car modelers..i have been lookig at many threads and i gotta say man you vatos got some bad ass stuff man real talk..so i hope to share some once i start building model cars..right now im making a diecast 1/24 scale 1940-ish burban/delivery van a lowrider using the chassis of a 1960 some cadillac that i messed up a while back..i decided to start this thread becouse im planning on making a trailer for the burban ill post some pics if i ever find out how to im still kinda confused on that:confused:..buuuut fuck it ill try:rolleyes:.hope to get to know some of you guys so you can help me mane cuz daamn i got a lot to discover based on what ive been seeing..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to say that i started doing the diecast lowrider just to start getting used to evrything ill start doing plastic model cars once i finish this one..ill try to get some pics from what ive got so far..i use my sisters camera......she went to mexico so yhea...

·
Suck My
4,049 Posts
Here are a few that I am doin, or Re-doing. First is my Pro-street Race hauler.

This is the 76 caprice trailer I did about 6 years ago.

My Tow truck I went with the look of "tried to restore"

and my flat bed wrecker that Im currently reworking. Trimming the bed down, redoing the bang rack, and doing a completely scratchbuilt frame.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn it im still having problems with how to post replies.....its either me or the computer...........but hey SCUR-RAPE-INIT man thanks for the comment dude i love your tow truck looks bad ass..keep us updated on the hauler and flat bed..flat bed looks bad ass tooand also the rides on top of it and beside it

·
Suck My
4,049 Posts
damn it im still having problems with how to post replies.....its either me or the computer...........but hey SCUR-RAPE-INIT man thanks for the comment dude i love your tow truck looks bad ass..keep us updated on the hauler and flat bed..flat bed looks bad ass tooand also the rides on top of it and beside it
Thanks bro. I am tryin to keep on them, but projects always take a back seat to things. :dunno: I will eventually finish them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
daaamn that is bad ass...i already started mine i wanted to give it a look kinda like to be low also but i decided to make a normal one becouse i still dont know where itll be ataached too..i was almost donr with the thingy s that cover the wheels when i fucking forgot i had no wheels:mad:..i was like [email protected]#^!!!..so now i now...dont start some without having everithing your going need..but het thanks for posting it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK...this is a hard decision but i will have to hold this thread until i get everything i need..but mean while you guys can keep posting your trailers and stuff..while i get my shitt together and wait for this god damn camera to arrive

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.