LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
hes right , unless its a black metalic , putting red kandy over black is gonna give ya a black paint job, on some ocassions you will get a red glow in direct sun , but will be more brown then red.....try gunmetal or charcol base to get the effect your talking about...

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Originally posted by show-bound@Sep 7 2006, 06:11 PM~6126616
that link is for red flake over black...

any kandy over black really just looks black.
:0 Oops :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
black with thick red candy looks awsome in some lights where you can actually see it.

a dark maroon colored base with red candy might look nice?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
that color is sick on that BMW, does a dark base make it any easier to spray candy? i want to put candy on my lac, but i never sprayed more than a hood with a cheap ass gun that sprayed heavy at the top and caused tigerstripes

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodpimpin@Sep 20 2006, 03:15 PM~6211659
that color is sick on that BMW, does a dark base make it any easier to spray candy? i want to put candy on my lac,  but i never sprayed more than a hood with a cheap ass gun that sprayed heavy at the top and caused tigerstripes

yes

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by impala_631@Sep 18 2006, 06:40 PM~6198914
theres a 63impala build on here that has black metalic base with a redish candy, its tight cause he ran gold leafing on the base,then candied over it all, it looked really nice,ill find the topic when i get home in the morning
aight, i cant find the build, but i did save a few pics of it, all i remember is that its a black metalic base
CANDY/CLEAR

1 - 20 of 22 Posts