LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by ricecrispy210@Jul 23 2005, 01:08 PM
that was what i wanted to do
[snapback]3464783[/snapback]​
hell yea :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,746 Posts
do you think maybe if you used 1/4" or bigger steal to do the tank and skirts it would be weekend rideable, or rideable at shows maybe?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,501 Posts
Originally posted by LOWRIDERTRIKE81@Jul 23 2005, 02:24 PM
:cool:
[snapback]3464498[/snapback]​
OOOOOOOOOOOO anyone want this purple custom frame??? my friend sell that one .... do me your offert I will talk with!!! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by killa lowrider@Jul 23 2005, 03:07 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOO anyone want this purple custom frame??? my friend sell that one .... do me your offert I will talk with!!! :biggrin:
[snapback]3465227[/snapback]​
I already talked to him im buying it as soon as i get the money that's why i wanna see pics of frames like that :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
this is my bike and i have it at the texas heat wave right now but when my new bike comes out its going to make this bike look like a street costom bike

this it DRAGONS OF MONEY 1


WHACH OUT FOR DRAGONS OF MONEY 2 THE NEXT BIKE OF THE YEAR
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,289 Posts
Originally posted by cadillac_pimpin@Jul 23 2005, 03:15 PM
this is my bike and i have it at the texas heat wave right now but when my new bike comes out its going to make this bike look like a street costom bike

this it  DRAGONS OF MONEY 1 
WHACH OUT FOR DRAGONS OF MONEY 2 THE NEXT BIKE OF THE YEAR
[snapback]3465257[/snapback]​
you gonna go out like prophecy :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by highridah@Jul 23 2005, 03:16 PM
you gonna go out like prophecy :0
[snapback]3465261[/snapback]​
I hate that bike look's like a pos prophecy :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
IM GOING TO BEAT PROPHECY MY NEW BIKE WILL BE OUT IN THE LAST LRM CAR SHOW IN TEXAS IN SEPT.

WHACH OUT ITS A SHOW STOPER WITH NEW PARTS AND MODS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by cadillac_pimpin@Jul 23 2005, 03:20 PM
IM GOING TO BEAT PROPHECY MY NEW BIKE WILL BE OUT IN THE LAST LRM CAR SHOW IN TEXAS IN SEPT.

WHACH OUT ITS A SHOW STOPER WITH NEW PARTS AND MODS
[snapback]3465272[/snapback]​
got anymore pics?
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Top