LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems as if there's no bikes in south florida anymore with exception to mike linville and all the bikes he's built and ripsta's pink bike... everyone else has fallen off.....
lets see some bikes and trikes!...

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by ripsta85@Oct 3 2007, 08:45 PM~8927572
whos bike is  this???????? its from miami

that thing is serious......

i heard a while back that your president does engraving...... does he do outside work? or only for rip members?

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how are his prices and turn around time?? im looking to engrave some parts... just sprocket and some other small things...

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my homie does the 2 tone plating for me for free i just gotta get the gold.... and i get good prices at action for chrome. but if you guys can give a good price plated then might as well... i want to do a sprocket and some small parts first. i'm still in process of getting the parts made but i would definitely want to get the sprocket and forks engraved....

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
sure let me know when ur ready we will give u a price on chrome

on the 2tone we just got a new guy doing it its nice he uses good gold but his timing is not that good he ony does it on extra time not on a daily so if you can get the 2tone for free its best for you

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright thats cool... im trying to find a place to make my parts cause the place that used to cut stuff for me (east coast mayhem) closed down... so now i gotta look around for a new place... i know this place that has a waterjet so ima check them out see how much they charge....

1 - 20 of 84 Posts