LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,310 Posts
damn thats a good variety.. you even have fwd cars.. i only buy kits of cars that could be lo-lows...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Cadi Luva@Sep 4 2005, 05:43 PM~3751770
damn thats a good variety.. you even have fwd cars.. i only buy kits of cars that could be lo-lows...
most of them are actually RWD, FWDs can be lolos you just need the balls and vision to do it(xept the interceptor). i happen to have both
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,310 Posts
Originally posted by highridah@Sep 5 2005, 04:05 AM~3752929
most of them are actually RWD, FWDs can be lolos you just need the balls and vision to do it(xept the interceptor). i happen to have both
balls? since when do you need balls to create a lowrider?...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,310 Posts
Originally posted by highridah@Sep 5 2005, 04:19 AM~3753072
you dont need balls to build a lowrider but it takes balls to be bold
and what does being bold have to do with your llac?... its nice but big rims are played the fuck out where im from..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Cadi Luva@Sep 4 2005, 09:23 PM~3753108
and what does being bold have to do with your llac?... its nice but big rims are played the fuck out where im from..
how many people on this forum will actually do it just because, even though its not their cup of tea. i hate nascraps but i have built 2 before not bold nore did it take any balls but if my shelf has nothing but lowriders ill go out of my fucking mind
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,310 Posts
Originally posted by highridah@Sep 5 2005, 04:57 AM~3753342
how many people on this forum will actually do it just because, even though its not their cup of tea. i hate nascraps but i have built 2 before not bold nore did it take any balls but if my shelf has nothing but lowriders ill go out of my fucking mind
understood...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,787 Posts
WHAT U WANT FOR THAT 66 ^^^^^^^
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top