LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to spray my 1961 impala a corvette yellow and white... It is yellow since 98 but needs to be restored again due to an asshole MEME from Locos Hydraulics... Do you know a a better yellow? canary yellow? never seen a candy yellow... is there much difference... I seen a hot rod camaro at the pomona swap meet that caught my eye and the owner said it was a canary yellow... what brand paint is best? dupont, ppg, etc... pictures of yellow hot rods and lowrider would help alot... suggestions... I need your help cuz Im kind of color blind... thanks people..

·
Registered
256 Posts
THIS IS A KANDI YELLOW WE PAINTED...

·
Registered
573 Posts
PPG HAS A BRIGHT ASS YELLOW, HAVE PAINTED IT MANY TIMES, IT'S CALLED LEMON ICE :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by TOP GUN@Sep 1 2006, 05:06 PM~6088658
PPG HAS A BRIGHT ASS YELLOW, HAVE PAINTED IT MANY TIMES, IT'S CALLED LEMON ICE :biggrin:
hmm some dude told me that was dupont

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Jun 28 2007, 12:36 PM~8195366
hmm some dude told me that was dupont
Damn BIG NICK, you're bringing all the dead threads to life! :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Originally posted by TOP GUN@Sep 1 2006, 09:06 PM~6088658

:biggrin: :) :cool: yes its true lemon ice is a bad ass yellow even for a lowrider i painted a 64 wagon wit it very nice!!!!!

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by MR. BUICK@Jun 28 2007, 11:52 AM~8195481
Damn BIG NICK, you're bringing all the dead threads to life! :biggrin:
can you tell im getting ready for paint :biggrin:

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Mustangs,and the other Fords that are yellow,,,,is CHROME YELLOW..from ford......its on rangers too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts