LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL OF THOSE BELONG TO THE SAME GUY? THE CARS, TRAILER, AND THE DUALLY

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
DONT THINK HE OWNS A SHOP. SEEN ALL OF THOSE RIDES AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER AT THE SAME SHOP. NORTH OF HOUSTON.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Originally posted by JUSTDEEZ@Aug 29 2005, 10:43 PM~3714358
DONT THINK HE OWNS A SHOP.  SEEN ALL OF THOSE RIDES AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER AT THE SAME SHOP.  NORTH OF HOUSTON.
He owns a shop. Ekstensive Metal Works in Houston Texas. They have done alot of bad ass shit out of that shop. They did the first H2 Hummer to lay 26's without a body drop I do believe. :0
They were big balling at Showfest in Greenville Miss.

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Originally posted by titoislaidlow@Aug 29 2005, 02:57 PM~3714485
He owns a shop. Ekstensive Metal Works in Houston Texas. They have done alot of bad ass shit out of that shop. They did the first H2 Hummer to lay 26's without a body drop I do believe.  :0
They were big balling at Showfest in Greenville Miss.
SORRY DUDE, BILL OWNS EXTESIVE METAL WORKS. I KNOW HIM. THOSE ARENT HIS.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Originally posted by JUSTDEEZ@Aug 30 2005, 12:32 AM~3715059
SORRY DUDE, BILL OWNS EXTESIVE METAL WORKS.  I KNOW HIM.  THOSE ARENT HIS.
Your right. Never said they were and dont care. I was just saying the shop they were built at. I have a freind who works for Domination Video and those guys are real chill and down to Earth. They put out some quality rides. :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.