LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by ryans97s10@Nov 2 2003, 07:03 PM
is that "bitch" fineshd yet?
lets just say that nobody has seen pics of any of the work i've done to it the last couple of months and.......... there is so many custom mods done to it now that i could never even name them all off ;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 2 2003, 08:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 2 2003, 08:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ryans97s10@Nov 2 2003, 07:03 PM
is that "bitch" fineshd yet?
lets just say that noby has seen pics of any of the work i've done to it the last couple of months and.......... there is so many custom mods done to it now that i could never even name them all off ;)[/b][/quote]
post some updates

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Nov 2 2003, 07:17 PM
post some updates
i plan on it pretty soon. unless people keep riding my nuts i might just make you all wait and look in LRB ;)

i swear if people used all their energy worrying about my shit and put it into trying to build better stuff themselves then we'd have alot of nice shit around here ;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 2 2003, 08:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 2 2003, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--O.G.ModelBuilder@Nov 2 2003, 07:17 PM
post some updates
i plan on it pretty soon. unless people keep riding my nuts i might just make you all wait and look in LRB ;)

i swear if people used all their energy worrying about my shit and put it into trying to build better stuff themselves then we'd have alot of nice shit around here ;)[/b][/quote]
dont get cocky now. people just want to see what it looks like. no one is rideing anything. believe me, i seen lots of LoLos cleaner then your on here and other places. so dont think your shit dont stink. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
i wasnt reffering to you homie but i guess if you took offence to it then maybe you're a guilty party too :dunno: lol

just messing with you man ;)

but seriously for instance...... theres a bunch of people on here that are always talking shit about the '63 not being finished yet but some of them have yet to post a model of their own yet. or they throw shit togther and it shows.
like i've said before..... i'm taking my time on this one. if im not feeling it i put it away until the time is right again.
i put in some hours on it friday nite and ended up changing the whole trunk and interior a couple more times.

just wait and you all will be glad i took my time on it ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts