LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garage to Basements,,,Lets see where you get your work on building the stuff you like.....Models to Bikes Lets see what you got.... Heres my Messs...I have spent HOURSSSSS cleaning this, the next day its a mess again.

But according to Mad Modeler, He'll have to post His whole house and Inside of his truck. LMAO!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I dont have a pic now... but i have 2 card tables in my room.. thats where I build my models. :puffin:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My father was into the Slot Car trend since he was 12 years old... I kinda cought on when i was a little kid , but since they closed down the track and theres no place to go in a 50 mile area,,, we have over 11,000 worth of parts just laying , collecting dust,,, its a damn shame :(

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 13 2003, 01:42 PM
Very neat.... ;) And nice stack of Mags  :cool:
yep, it's a big stack. Notice the band aids on the dresser ;)
Plus i got about 20 old built models in the top of my closet. I cleaned it up finally today. Well....organized it i guess.

Last edited by 1ofaknd at Oct 13 2003, 03:32 PM

·
Registered
772 Posts
ok, heres my work space. . .
heres where i do all of my work

heres where i store finished and non-finished models

more storage space (Note: the cokes on the floor, I'm in my work space a lot. :biggrin:

my paint booth (note: the paint on the grass and the mailbox.)

there's my work space. :biggrin:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by LowJay6911+Oct 13 2003, 05:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LowJay6911 @ Oct 13 2003, 05:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 13 2003, 04:05 PM
:0
What? :dunno:[/b][/quote]
:0 = sprayed grass.... Oh and im lovin that Confed Flag ;) :cool:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts