LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i start thinking about building a little model of my car....i had a few hoppers before, one was a 2 motor hopping hydros kit. What do you use for a battery? Is their a way i can plug somthing into the wall (ac current) to power a car?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
dam mabey thats y my hoppers dont last long. i be usin the r/c 9.6 volt batt packs oops :roflmao: :twak:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
ahh well back to step 1. :biggrin: i was gonna throw all my models away anyways so i can start over.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
naw, all the models looked like crap so im gonna throw them away, some wit no windos and no chassis, some wit no hoods, and shit, pretty much ever model is missing somethin and i hate it, i wanna start makin models with interiors, switches, nice paint, ghrome and gold. i sent my only good truck to some fag on here that disapeared

Last edited by b_boy02000 at Jul 23 2003, 07:13 PM

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Jul 23 2003, 07:10 PM
naw, all the models looked like crap so im gonna throw them away, some wit no windos and no chassis, some wit no hoods, and shit, pretty much ever model is missing somethin and i hate it, i wanna start makin models with interiors, switches, nice paint, ghrome and gold. i sent my only good truck to some fag on here that disapeared
damm ay , should give ya cars to some of theres homies or sell of parts , i no a few of these peoples on here would ask bout ya scraped cars

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas+Jul 24 2003, 08:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (64_impalas @ Jul 24 2003, 08:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--b_boy02000@Jul 23 2003, 07:10 PM
damm ay , should give ya cars to some of theres homies or sell of parts , i no a few of these peoples on here would ask bout ya scraped cars[/b][/quote]
very true ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts