LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
PPG IS BETTER TO ME.IT'S LIKE IT'S THE SAME COLORS BUT YOU PAYING 4 TIME AS MUCH FOR HOTWHEELS.THEY WAY TO EXPENCIVE FOR ME TO BUY ANYMORE OF IT FOR WHAT IT IS.

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 79swanginmalibu1@Nov 18 2007, 09:02 PM~9255127
PPG IS BETTER TO ME.IT'S LIKE IT'S THE SAME COLORS BUT YOU PAYING 4 TIME AS MUCH FOR HOTWHEELS.THEY WAY TO EXPENCIVE FOR ME TO BUY ANYMORE OF IT FOR WHAT IT IS.
i tought hotwheels is PPG?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Originally posted by show-bound@Nov 19 2007, 05:54 PM~9261402
i tought p hotwheels is PPG?
ppg and hotwheels are different.

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 79swanginmalibu1@Nov 18 2007, 09:02 PM~9255127
lets see it!!

pics or it didnt happen!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Spectra ??? the color changing ish ?????????

If so - it works good -- You better be able to lay down a Pearl coat like no ones business .................................. or its gonna be streaky & instead of nice even flowing color changing goodness -- its gonna look like gay kids Camo

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Nov 21 2007, 09:23 AM~9272894
Spectra ??? the color changing ish ?????????
If so - it works good -- You better be able to lay down a Pearl coat like no ones business .................................. or its gonna be streaky & instead of nice even flowing color changing goodness -- its gonna look like gay kids Camo
what the fuck....post a fucking pic already!

hotwheels like candy!!! not pearl!!

base coat is
liquid metal...!! paint sapposed to look like candy over diecast meatal!!!

anyone got pics of the chit or not!!!! i want to see the difference between candy and this chit!!!

pics of the ingridents and the finished product!!!!!
damn

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Nov 21 2007, 01:16 PM~9274307
wow this guy needs some anger management. :cheesy:
chit gets real annoying when peeps talk bout what they think they know....

claim to have used it lets see!

post pics please

simple

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
damn homie you trippin.iwas tryin to help you but never mind.you need our help.not the other way around.i didn't say ppg didn't make the paint,i was sayin that ppg regular and hotwheels were different lines.and i gave you my thoughts on the paint.i'll try to post a pic soon.

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 79swanginmalibu1@Nov 21 2007, 04:16 PM~9275577
damn homie you trippin.iwas tryin to help you but never mind.you need our help.not the other way around.i didn't say ppg didn't make the paint,i was sayin that ppg regular and hotwheels were different lines.and i gave you my thoughts on the paint.i'll try to post a pic soon.
you can take a look at my post and see the majority of are in this topic...i dont ask for much to often....and i dont post here to often cuz it got hella of repetative! i know what it is to give what peeps ask for! ;)

pics of product would be helpful
preciate that!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts