LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up for sale i have a gallon of OMNI (ppg lower line) cybergreen pearlcoat base it is a stock color off a 2002 volkswagon ppg number 48745. This paint is green and flops to bright yellow gold. This paint mixes 1 to 1 with MR series reducer giving you 2 gallons of paint to spray. This is only the base coat no reducer or clear coat. i am asking $150 plus shipping and I only accept paypal . Check out my good feed back in the feedback section. If you have any questions e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me.

Thanks Colin

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
let me think about it for a bit and also see if i get any other offers ill let you know.

Colin

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i don't have a paint shaker on hand but i can do it manually and take a pic give me like 20 min and ill have a pic up.

colin

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here are the pics you asked for. it hard to capture the pearl on camera but i this the pics will be good enough let me know if you need any thing else.

colin

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Cannon poweshot A520
trade?

$250 or trade for car t.v.'s lmk

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so a trade for the camera and could you explain more about the ($250 or trade for car tv's)

colin

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Originally posted by keener1@Oct 4 2006, 07:17 PM~6307943
so a trade for the camera and could you explain more about the ($250 or trade for car tv's)

colin
I WANTED THAT STUFF BUT I NEED THAT PAINT IT ALSO HAS A 2 GIG MEMORY CARD

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
humm well i already have a camera so that's not really a good trade for me. do you have any other trades or can you come up with the $150 plus shipping.

let me know

colin

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Originally posted by keener1@Oct 4 2006, 07:41 PM~6308102
humm well i already have a camera so that's not really a good trade for me. do you have any other trades or can you come up with the $150 plus shipping.

let me know

colin
NAH THAT'S IT

1 - 20 of 44 Posts