LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAM HOMIE. LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO.

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
DAMN homie, sorry for the loss. Be strong brother! Keep your head up and take care of your moms. Going to be hard for both of you. You and the familys in my familys prayers. You know if there is anything I can do, LMK.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Soory for your loss. I know how painful it is to lose your father. I lost mine at 19. I'm 29 now and it still hurts. Keep your head up, be there for your mom, and stay on the straight and narrrow. My condolences to you and yours.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
sorry for his lost i will keep him in the prayers tell him try to keep his head up and be strong

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
What a shame to hear this!!! My condolences to you and the rest of your family homie!!! Hold your head up high we are here pulling for you!! :angel:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Sorry to read this Zach. I'll say a prayer tonite homie. May he rest in peace!!!! Gonz

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Sorry to hear bout ur father homie. If there anything that u need just ask were hear 2 help u out zack.keep ur head up homie. WACO

·
Registered
82 Posts
Originally posted by betoscustoms@Sep 25 2007, 07:43 PM~8870205
PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAM HOMIE. LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO.

X-4 god bless homie prayers to the felix family

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Felx if you get a chance to read this bro I am sorry for the lose ! Bro You know i tried to keep you laughin and thinking about others things ever sence them doc's sent your dad home to pass ! I know you weren't ready to let him go but you didn't want him hurting anymore ! You know your dad is proud of you for what you did for him and your late uncle ! And i can only imagne how he felt knowing you were going to folloe his path in this world and he got to be herewith you when you did your car for customer !

Forget about his pain bro ! His still with you ! And when you get that ride of his back out on the street he'll be in seat next to also ! A father's love is strong !

Felix your dad made you a strong a man in these few months ! He put you throw this pain to do so ! Now show him what his work was for ! He love you , your boy on LIL love you , Take your time to handle MOM's and the family !

AND ALL OF US ARE HERE IF YOU NEED ANYTHING !

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
my prayers are with you and your family. :angel:

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Sep 25 2007, 08:37 PM~8870713
Felx  if  you  get  a  chance  to read  this  bro    I  am  sorry  for  the  lose !  Bro  You  know  i  tried  to  keep  you  laughin  and  thinking  about  others  things  ever  sence  them  doc's  sent  your  dad  home  to  pass !  I  know  you  weren't  ready  to  let  him  go  but  you  didn't  want  him  hurting  anymore  !    You  know  your  dad  is  proud  of  you  for  what  you  did  for  him  and  your  late  uncle !  And  i  can  only  imagne    how  he  felt  knowing  you  were  going  to  folloe  his  path  in  this  world  and  he  got  to  be  herewith  you  when  you  did  your  car  for  customer ! 

Forget  about  his  pain  bro  !  His  still  with  you !  And  when  you  get  that  ride  of  his  back out  on the  street  he'll  be  in  seat  next  to  also !  A  father's  love  is  strong ! 

Felix  your  dad  made  you  a  strong  a  man  in these  few  months !  He  put  you  throw  this  pain  to  do so !  Now  show  him  what  his  work  was  for  !  He  love  you ,  your  boy  on LIL  love  you ,  Take  your  time  to  handle  MOM's  and  the  family ! 

AND  ALL  OF  US  ARE  HERE    IF  YOU  NEED  ANYTHING  !

damn... couldnt of said it any better...

you and yours will be in my prayers tonight zach... hope everything turns out well....

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
sorry to hear man, prayers go out to you and your family!

·
Quit ur bitchin.
18,744 Posts
very sad to see this.... prayers for you and your family zach.. hope all goes well with you and your family :angel:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts