·
Registered
813 Posts
:angel: :angel:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I am droppin $5 dollars.

Common everyone. We all know eventually we are going to or already have needed help. I had nobody and I refuse to let this happen to this family. I am not saying how much to get my jollies off,but I am trying to raise the bar and show that even broke stooges like myself can afford to help somehow. :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
I WILL PRAY FOR EVERYONE AND I'LL BE CHECKING INTO THE FUNDS FOR DONATIONS FOR THEM TOO ;)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
man I hate stories like this !!!!! they totally break my heart man !!!
hydraulics aint no joke man. I had a solenoid stick on me one time and smoke started pouring out of one of the the batteries casing and luckily the car was parked and the trunk was open or it could have been burned up like that.
GOD BLESS THE DAD !! If that was my boy you bet your ass I would have been in there after him too !!! I would'nt give a shit about me.
I can only imagine the horror that poor little guy and his dad went through.
this is truly one of the nightmare scenarios as a parent you will always worry about as long as your alive.
man I sure hope they are going to be okay !!!
our thoughts and prayers are with their family.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Wow! This is heart pounding... I do not have kids myself but I could only imagine what it would be like! My prayers and thoughts to the family and the little guy... Father or not this man should be awarded the purple heart for such bravoury in such a life altering moment!

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update on Roland.

He is in really bad shape. His head is 3x swollen the normal size. He is in constent pain. They are giving him morphin every 2hrs. His ears have blisters, his back is brunt, and worst of all his eyes are shut because of how swollen his head his.ther
is moe than I can say or describe . His mom will need plastic sergury on her face for her burns. Her face is also swollen. His dad might lose movement of his hand. Thomas says thanks to everybody for your prayers and keeping his family in mind.
So far we raised $824.74

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
:angel: :angel: :angel: my prayer are with the family

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
damn i feel bad for this family.. hydraulics can be your worst night mare... this why i dont let my kids roll with me in the low

1 - 20 of 26 Posts