LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please keep mike (aka) juggalo and his wife shawna and the new baby boy landen in your prayers..... landen has to have a surgery here real soon..... its a simple surgery but doesnt seem like it knowing how old the baby is........ i will let mike explain more if he wishes to....... thanks again everyone for your prayers.... this is what keeps mike and his family strong............

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY AND THERE LIL ONE :angel:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Originally posted by CHEVYMAMA@Aug 16 2006, 08:46 AM~5979028
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY AND THERE LIL ONE  :angel:
:thumbsup: :angel: GOD BLESS the baby. I pray all turns out well.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
HEY, SHAWNA AUG 16,06

SORRY TO HEAR THAT LIL REY HAD TO GO BACK TO SURGERY, BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THERE IS GOD IN HEAVEN WHO TAKES CARE OF THIS CHILDREN..............THE BIBLE SAY THAT THE HEAVEN BELONG TO THE CILDREN OF GOD.............. JUST REMEMBER ON THE OLD TOPIC I HAD TOLD US TO NEVER GIVE UP & THE WHEN COMES HOME TO NEVER STOP PRAYING BECAUSE HE IS STILL TO LIL TO HOLD HIS OWN..............I WOULD LIKE FOR U TO PRAY WITH ME AS U ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW....................THE BIBLE SAY THAT WHEN THERE R 2 OR MORE THERE HE IS THE MIST.................. FATHER GOD IM ASKING U FOR PRAYER RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS I'M ASKINF YOU TO HEAL MY SON REY FROM ANY SICKNESS AND I'M ALSO ASKING YOU TO TAKE WATCH OVER HIS BODY WHILE IN SURGERY THAT EVERYTHING COMES OUT FINE AND I ALSO WANT TO SAY FATHER GOD BY THE STRIPES OF JESUS HE IS HEALED & THAT NO WEAPONS THAT FORMS AGAINT HIM SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME. FATHER GOD PLEASE WATCH OVER & THE DR'S & PROTECT THERE HAND IN SURGERY GIVE THE DR'S A CLEAR PEACE & A SOUND MIND THAT THE DR'S COME OUT AND GIVE A GOOD PRAISE REPORT THAT EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH..........
IN JESUS NAME AMEN & AMEN
P.S.
I'M ASKING GOD TO GIVE UR HUSBAND & U A PEACE & A SOUND MIND..........
THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE THANK U CARD I DID GET AND IT WAS VERY HEART WARMING TO ME IT TOUCH ME VERY MUCH I DIDN'T FOR GET ABOUT LIL REY I THINK ABOUT HIM ALMOSTS EVERY OTHER DAY.......... I SHOW MY FREINDS & FAMILY THE CARD & THE PIC OF HIM THEY SAY HE IS CUTE AND LIL......... BUT THAT HE WILL DO FINE............. MY LIL KAYLA SAY THAT SHE LIKES HIM BECAUSE HE'S LIL............
TRULY BLESS
BABYGIRL
NOBILITY B.C.
HOUSTON ,TX
:angel: :angel: :angel:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
here we are agin. Landen is turning 2 months old here soon. we meet with the surgeon tomorrow at 10:00 am. we were in the ER from 11:00pm to 3:30 am the other night. we noticed something wasnt right. to make things simple, my sons lower intestine was able to work itself out of place and needs to be put back. we were told the operation is "routine" for these docters . and that theres 2 ways to labell Landens problem 1) the good way and 2) the bad. we were told since the dr could move it using his fingers and put it back that it was the good levell. it just doesnt stay where its saposed to. i cant tell you anymore till after we meet with him in the morning.

i want to add, Landen isnt in pain. he's happy babby :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
God bless your family ..... From the Bay Area Bosses C.C

Is what your son has a hurnia?

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 16 2006, 10:18 AM~5979716
i want to add, Landen isnt in pain. he's  happy babby :thumbsup:
At least there's a positive there. I wish all the best for your baby and your family. I hope the worst is behind you all.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn my lil nephew is cute..... remember what i said homie....... we are here always bro

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 16 2006, 12:41 PM~5980614
:)

He is in our prayers.....stay strong..god is right there with all of you....Lansing Luxurious..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Mike and Shawna this is Mark with PLaqueWerkz. I know what it is like to need the help of the LORD. God only knows I have needed the help myself in the last year and a half. You have my full help and prayers and I will put you on our prayer list at church too. Good luck with the little one God looks over them more than you will ever know. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
thank you everyone who has takin the time to open this and those who replied.
we just got back from the surgeon. what he has is called an I hurnia, its the small intestine thats out of place. while there he looked him over, and he has 2 hurnias and a 10% of 3 total. th 2 will be fixed wed the 30th. they are keeping him for 24 hrs of course. he let us know that there will be a med fecision ( sorry for the spelling ) by Landens side the whole time monetering everything.

the wy he talked, this is routine for him. said he does 5-6 of the same operatins a week. he also assure us in the 20+ years he has never had any problems. we feel comfident Landen will be just fine.

on another note we had another eye apt. today. the chance of my son going blind ( from the gas he was on for the first 2 weaks or so ) is gettin less and less :thumbsup:

thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 17 2006, 02:54 PM~5988036
thank you everyone who has takin the time to open this and those who replied.
we just got back from the surgeon. what he has is called an I hurnia, its the small intestine thats out of place. while there he looked him over, and he has 2 hurnias and a 10% of 3 total. th 2 will be fixed wed the 30th. they are keeping him for 24 hrs of course. he let us know that there will be a med fecision ( sorry for the spelling ) by Landens side the whole time monetering everything.

the wy he talked, this is routine for him. said he does 5-6 of the same operatins a week. he also assure us in the 20+ years he has never had any problems.  we feel comfident Landen will be just fine.
on another note we had another eye apt. today.  the chance of my son going blind ( from the gas he was on for the first 2 weaks or so ) is gettin less and less :thumbsup:

thank you for the thoughts and prayers.
Good deal brother :)

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Prayers going out homie :angel:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts