"PREMIER CAR CLUB-LOS ANGELES"

Attachments

·
Registered
22,420 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlife@Jul 27 2005, 09:19 AM
"PREMIER CAR CLUB-LOS ANGELES"
[snapback]3489416[/snapback]​
man we need to get 2 i need to get my ride in there and china man wants to get his in there

·
Registered
2,684 Posts

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sup smiley...as soon as the flyers get out of the printers we will get some out to you guys.......i'm sending some over to rich at the shop as well bro
Originally posted by smiley`s 84 fleetwood@Jul 27 2005, 07:27 AM
man we need to get 2  i need to get my ride in there and china man wants to get his in there
[snapback]3489445[/snapback]​

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aight homies...............they firewalled out layitlow for me at work now so i might only be on from home now.................if you need any info call abel at the numbers listed on the flyer or email me at [email protected]...................i'll answer you w/ all info asap

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
19,952 Posts
Only approval cars get in?

·
ARM CHAIR QUARTER BACK
4,665 Posts
Originally posted by edwins59@Jul 27 2005, 11:04 PM
Only approval cars get in?
[snapback]3494456[/snapback]​

Space is limited... so I have to make sure the car is worthy of showing. Just want to make sure that not just anyone shows. Hope you understand. ;)

·
ARM CHAIR QUARTER BACK
4,665 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopCustoms@Jul 28 2005, 09:44 AM
so my new honda civic with a 58 front end and 57 wings can't get in? :( QUE MALO...
OYE!!! Any hop?

what about Vendor booths?
[snapback]3496120[/snapback]​
we have booths available....NO HOP!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
In talking with Abel I believe the show is gonna be in the spirit of the days when it was about laying your car out in the sun and relaxing with some firme music, enjoying the carnalismo and having a good time...

I think having the Latin Jazz Festival going on should make for a first class event...

·
ARM CHAIR QUARTER BACK
4,665 Posts
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Jul 28 2005, 11:05 AM
In talking with Abel I believe the show is gonna be in the spirit of the days when it was about laying your car out in the sun and relaxing with some firme music, enjoying the carnalismo and having a good time...

I think having the Latin Jazz Festival going on should make for a first class event...

[snapback]3496682[/snapback]​
This is not going to be a typical Car Show. Its just a family affair... Free Admission to the general public....we are not making a dime out of this. The Club as well as others are donating our time to get this off the ground. I work for the City Of Los Angeles and it has taken many years for my co-workers to accept the lowrider community. This is a Latin Jazz Festival and the Car Show is a small part of it.....

·
Registered
22,420 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopCustoms@Jul 28 2005, 01:58 PM
From ARMENIA 13 CAR CLUB hahaha

OH guess what? I found me an armenian girl... she's 5'8" though :( I wanted her to be a bit taller but oh well... something is better than nothing LOL
[snapback]3497479[/snapback]​
stop lying fool

D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopCustoms@Jul 28 2005, 10:44 AM
so my new honda civic with a 58 front end and 57 wings can't get in? :( QUE MALO...
OYE!!! Any hop?

what about Vendor booths?
[snapback]3496120[/snapback]​

damn Nacho, can't fuck around on the topic, that's why the last one got deleted and I got fined :0 :0 , and your next. You'll be barbequeing for the rest of the year for Premier. :biggrin: AND next time I'll take pictures of your Premier apron while your bbqing :0

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Here ya'll go... BUMP for the homies... should be a good show. Hopefully I can make it... At least that way I can meet the rest of the guys...

Me fined again? GAWD DANG!!! Already cooked breakfast for drastic and premier WTF is next hahaa ok ok ok, bbq for the rest of the year

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Jul 29 2005, 11:55 AM
$2 Coronas
Habanero Chile eating contest
[snapback]3504976[/snapback]​

i'll win the habanero chile eating contest... HEY!!! so are they going to have a latin band playing or what? Concert/Car show? also how much for the vendors booth?

D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopCustoms@Jul 29 2005, 01:40 PM
i'll win the habanero chile eating contest... HEY!!! so are they going to have a latin band playing or what? Concert/Car show? also how much for the vendors booth?
[snapback]3505247[/snapback]​

scopare una bella fica fa bene alla salute....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts