LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need a price for a set of bolt on 30 spoke (cragar style) rims, either 14 or 15s, gonna do a nice 30 spoke setup with small whitewall on a 1960 2dr belair and ditch them cheezy babymoon rims that are on it

also, anyone have pics of 30 spoke on a belair?

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
MAN THEM 3O'S A.K.A. ELBOWS HAVE NOT WENT DOWN IN PRICE COMPAIRED TO KNOCK-OFFS. 30'S WILL RUN AT LEAT $250 A RIM!!! :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn, cuase its one of those, i can pick up a set of 30s with tires for bout 2 bills, but they either been curbed a tiny bit, or ill have to spend a full day cleanin them to get them to shine, i was just seeing if i could get a set for bout the price of 100 spokes, cause it would be nice to own a pair of some new gleamin elbows

heh, all us know that feein when we put on the rims, and the sun hit em right and they just shinin and damn near blinding

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
if you get a foto of the 30 spokes,,,and ill like them ill trade you a set of new 100 spokes for them :0 and pay the shippen,plus you can keep the tires

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz@Dec 2 2003, 01:18 PM
if you get a foto of the 30 spokes,,,and ill like them ill trade you a set of new 100 spokes for them :0 and pay the shippen,plus you can keep the tires
SH#T KIETH I GOT A PATNA THAT JUST GOT SOME 15X8 30'S ON A CHEVY PICKUP. THAT LOOK AIGHT I DONT THINK ANY CURBS GOT 'EM THEY PROBABLY NEED RECROMED (BUT YOU PROBABLY GOT RESOURCES FOR THAT). HE MAY WANT TO MAKE DEAL ON SOME NEW WIRES. LET ME KNOW PM ME. :biggrin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right now im WANTIN 30s, not sellin 30s, second choice is gonna be the 100 spokes and in that case then i might pick up a set and them trade em out, but right now im wanting 30s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts