LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering the price on black 13 inch wire wheels with everything black but the spokes? .. Or something like that

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got a PM that i could get everything black with the spokes silver for 625 shipped

Is that the cheapest out there?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
don't let that shit go, that's a real deal homie. ;)

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
thats a sweat ass deal........... im 670 just for the dish and spokes black....but thats shippped

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys name is madd4321

His info is

G-BOYZ CUSTOM WHEELS & ACCESSORIES
6635 FLORENCE AVE # 201
BELL GARDENS, CA 90201
562-806-3777

Can anyone vouche for him? Im not looking to get ripped off since he has a low post count and Pm'd me instead of posting in here .. Not assuming anything just being careful

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
i talked to them once..they seemed like nice people to deal with..i was looking for some rims a while back and they pmed me also instead of posting..they were good on the price...But i still went with Homeboyz due to the respect he has here on LIL...Ive got 2 sets from him now and both sets have been shipped out hella quick and good prices to..Even gave me a great deal on my last ones after idiots spray painted my rims and stole my pumps...bastards...anyways..pay a little more and get a better rim and good guy to deal with.....Also mike (juggalo4life) got his rims from homeboyz to...So check him out

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
the more you sped the better quality, homeboys has more rep, so there for there is less chance of anything happenin, good luck finding your rims, peace bro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts