LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just collecting information and i'm wondering how much a set of players 14x7 reversed all chrome k/os with those little players logo spinners with some cheap medium whitewall tires would be shipped to santa cruz cali?

I'm thinkin about homeboyz, they seem good. But dosnt that place "The Shop" or whatever on ebay sell players aswell. Anyway post back with some info please.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
from personal expierience with players, they arent very good rims...I"ve read a lot of satisfied customers that bought mccleans from homeboyz, so thats my 2 cents..

ps..my next set of wires would be mccleans, from what I've heard they are pretty solid wheels for the price.. ;)

·
Registered
9,791 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Aug 5 2003, 12:25 PM
mcleans are garbage
hes just jealous cos hes still 12 n is years from actualy owning a car :biggrin:

as for the topic hell screw players they suck mcleans are the way to go

hey keith got 3 more sets to order very soon :cool:

·
Registered
284 Posts
no i am no hater they are junk cheap wheels my freind had them as for me being 12 iam not been rollin with lowriders since i was 13 and had my shit on gold daytons when i was 18 that work for when i was 16 long before you even herd of lowriders bitch .by tha way how could anyone be jealous over cheap shit. $360 aint shit

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Aug 5 2003, 03:10 PM
no i am no hater they are junk cheap wheels my freind had them as for me being 12 iam not been rollin with lowriders since i was 13 and had my shit on gold daytons when i was 18 that work for when i was 16 long before you even herd of lowriders bitch .by tha way how could anyone be jealous over cheap shit. $360 aint shit
UMMM WHAT ARE YOU SAYING IN ENGLISH :uh:

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by BigNasty85Regal+Aug 5 2003, 05:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigNasty85Regal @ Aug 5 2003, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--havok@Aug 5 2003, 03:10 PM
UMMM WHAT ARE YOU SAYING IN ENGLISH :uh:[/b][/quote]
LOL.....I agree....

·
Registered
284 Posts
what tha fuck dont you understand?
1. no hater
2.cheap wheels
3.i have been hanging around with lowriders since 13 which is someone who owns a lowrider car.
4.worked for my shit when i was 16 and at 18 had a caddy on gold daytons
5.i had this shit before stevie d ever heard of lowriders
6.how could anyone be jealous over cheap wheels
7.$360 is not alot of money

now what dont you stupid fucks understand as i look at my post i see 1 typo "18 that work for when i was 16 long before you " i should of put SINCE insted of when.now if you are refering to aint,aint aint a word it is slang from tha pittsburgh area.sorry if younz dont understand slang.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It is true about Mccleans. I was going to buy some about 3 years ago. I also did not have a job then. I admit they are shity spokes.

Now that I do work Im saving for some Daytons. It is worth it. They are made to last.

:cool:

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by Clor@Aug 6 2003, 08:19 PM
It is true about Mccleans. I was going to buy some about 3 years ago. I also did not have a job then. I admit they are shity spokes.

Now that I do work Im saving for some Daytons. It is worth it. They are made to last.

:cool:
DAMM WE'VE, BEEN BACK IN BUSSINSE 18 MONTHS NOW,AFTER 5 YEARS OFF THE MARKET...,SO 3 YEARS AGO........SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER HATER.....AND LIER ON TOP OF THAT........AS FAR AS THE BALLER ( HAVOK),POST YOUR RIDER ON THE DAYTONS HOMIE,,,IM NOT SAYING SHIT,,,,DAYTONS ARE THE SHIT ,AND HAVE BEEN NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK,THATS WHY I SELL THEM...BUT LETS SEE HOW YOUR DOING IT ;)

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
Originally posted by Clor@Aug 6 2003, 08:19 PM
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :guns: :guns:

fuck you :dunno: :dunno:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts