LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call me for more info 916-371-3620 for more info. I can e-mail tons of his work. Once in a life time chance to own some of the best art you've ever seen. He is serving a 5 to life sentence and has been locked up since 1972 and needs money sent to his books.$80 per drawing on hangerchiefs or paper.-

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will post a bunch of his work tonight so watch for them to be posted. The ones being posted are for sale for $100. you'll truly see how good his work really is. I spent years in prison and I've seen thousands of artist come trough the system and I must say this is the best most detailed work i've seen.SEE YA

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
post em... does he do grafitti? :biggrin:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Whats his name one of the best flash artist around is locked up and selling flash theres alot of tattoo lovers here so lets see if anyone knows his name 5 outta 10 shops probley have his flash on the wall

·
Registered
795 Posts
what wAS he locked up for

·
Registered
795 Posts
wow there u go damn bad ass

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey big baller you must never done any serious time in the pin. Back in the 1970's there was no such thing as 30 years to life. There was only 5 to life and 7 to life. 15 to life and more came later on in the system, atleast here in california

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
how much for that one of the 58? Thats a good drawing.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts