LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using this setup,If anyone is whats your opinion on it,Sounds like a pretty good set-up to a rookie :biggrin:

Ill hook it up with a pic in a minute

Last edited by 604IMPALA at Oct 15 2003, 09:45 PM

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://e.domaindlx.com/CHEVYRAG/prohopper%20kit.jpg

2 All chrome pumps with Rockford gears and Saco Street Motors. 8 - 10 inch chrome street cylinders. Chrome fittings and steel braided return lines. 4 all chrome dumps. 6 accurate solenoids with connectors. 1 Chrome 6 switch panel with switches and wire for FBSS. 1pr. deep cups and 1pr. regular cups. 2pr. donuts and #6 hose with nickle plated ends. You get over $200.00 in free upgrades compared to the regular Pro-X Kit price.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by [email protected]@Oct 15 2003, 09:58 PM
except for the deltas and the street cylinders it is a very good kit. Excellent kit for the beginner or the street rider :cool:
Sounds good,Just lookin for something hit back bumper ;)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
its a really nice kit the blocks are steel and the dump bodies are steel the only thing is that you need to clean the chrome off of the fitting threads with a wire wheel or the chrome will flake off when tightening and rip your teflon tape. other wise a really nice looking kit especially at that price.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
upgrade the kit to italians.

:),

cc

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Actually..... those are not the "traditional deltas" they are a new style dump, "Similar to delta's in appearance only" they dont swell like the old deltas, and the kit is awsome..... everything chrome, U know you got something good when it comes from Pro-Hopper and just to let ya know they always the leader and never the follower cause cheap chinese equipment now has tried to market there cheapy kit to keep up but it aint happening.... Have ya seen the chrome......it is show quality, down to the last fitting....

Simply the Best.... Nuff Said ;)

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Originally posted by SLAMNFX@Oct 16 2003, 08:47 AM
Actually..... those are not the "traditional deltas" they are a new style dump, "Similar to delta's in appearance only" they dont swell like the old deltas, and the kit is awsome..... everything chrome, U know you got something good when it comes from Pro-Hopper and just to let ya know they always the leader and never the follower cause cheap chinese equipment now has tried to market there cheapy kit to keep up but it aint happening.... Have ya seen the chrome......it is show quality, down to the last fitting....

Simply the Best.... Nuff Said ;)
Yup your Dam Right! I purchased 4 hydraulic tanks from Prohopper back in 1998 and the chrome still shines like new I reccomend Prohopper Simply The Best in hydro products man SlamNFX Good Job Homie Keep it up!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Yup Yup..... $795 & its Da Bomb for a street ride....

Even the hose ends are nickle plated..... :0

Accurate Solenoids.... not cheap chinese equips b.s fake $3 ford ones, that are guaranteed to blow,

all chrome fittings that "Fit"..... no dusty treads like some other chrome fittings???...

You cant beat the quality of this offer with a stick!!!

Damn Pro-Hopper... go public on the AMEX and I will buy 10,000 shares.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by 65supersport@Oct 20 2003, 09:56 PM
I DONT KNOW ANY KIT THAT WOULD WORK ON TWO SOLENOIDS :0

ANYONE AGREE FROM WHAT I SEE THATS WHAT I WOULD EXPECT IF I BOUGHT IT.
:uh:
I agree...

Too, the only benefits of getting that ShowTime kit would be that you get an actual switch box w/ switch extentions instead of that plate that ProHopper has in their kit.
Also, the ShowTime is gonna come w/ your springs, which for all 4 your looking at an additional $200.00 w/ the ProHopper set-up.
Mainly, the ProHopper set-up is just a flashy, starter kit. Not something to get out there and start betting money on...

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by monte carlo@Oct 17 2003, 12:37 PM
Prohopper kit looks way tighter :thumbsup:

They both will preform similiar.

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
i would go with the showtime kit personally.....comp cylinders....accurate solenoids ( you won't just get 2...its just whats pictured)......and you get your choice of coils...not just 2 tons.......

1 - 20 of 37 Posts