LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to build a trike in the near future and I was wondering if you could run air through pro hoppers bike hydraulic cylinders? Im already going to buy a kit from bone collector for a bike but I can't help but wonder if this could be done. I saw a green trike in the ar cylinders post that looked like someone did this already. If so can you post pics?

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's the image I TRIED to upload. but anyway, can this be done? or is that a cylinder that looks similar to pro hoppers but made for air?

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by slickpanther@Dec 11 2008, 11:15 PM~12407659
that's the image I TRIED to upload. but anyway, can this be done? or is that a cylinder that looks similar to pro hoppers but made for air?
You can do it. If the cylinders can hold a liquid then they can hold air. No one on here is going to tell you more then that. Your on your own buddy.

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just wanted to know if someone on here has already done it and what size tank they used. I figured if they could hold fluid they could hold air but since they weren't made for air you can't help but wonder...

·
Registered
297 Posts
i never used a regulator, just straight tank pressure, i know your suppose to use on, but i never did, i thought it would look too clutered, also i have never riden the trike, just show, but i have hopped it during the "houstone" music video done by hata proof records here in houston, that's the only video recorded.

·
dont go against the grain
2,607 Posts
IS THE TANK CO2 ?????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts