LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wanting some info , here is the kit...

PH140
Pro Competition F/B/S/S Kit $1125.00

and i got a few questions..

does the kit come with everything to be ready 2 hit switches or do i gotta by hous and stuff? if i need more besides the kit please list it

i dont be hopping becase it will take me awaile 2 get money for the frame (i hope 2 get a job this spring but my luck sucks) , if i dont get a job by next x-mas i can get this set-up , if a job i can probly get it with in 2-3 mounths... thanks also name stuff u would recomend, also what size pumps is this kit? thanks

""EDIT"" so you know this is NOT going in my cutlass im not sure what im putting it in yet, that will be a suprise ;) but you can suggest somthing to put it in aslong as its somthing i can find for not a huge price.

Last edited by Kenny13z3 at Dec 29 2003, 10:19 AM

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
it comes with every things, hydraulic wise, but you still to buy batteries, 4 guage wire, steel for the rack

i got the same kit in chrome, comes with marzocci gears and itailian dumps, good shit

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kool :biggrin: good that there are alot of positives about it :) i can get steel for free from my dads shop for the rack, what kinda steel do you perfer? i could start biulding now for somthin 2 do if i can get my dad to show me how to weld, i think i know how , ive been watchin him (with a mask) for years , i wanna try it , dosnt hurt to get practice.. what could i possibly to at worst? set it on fire or be dumb and touch the weld, thats about it lol , thanks all , and anything eles i should get plz tell me this will be my first lowrider (and i got plenty of time to descuss it cuz i cant get hydros till next year at xmas or if i get a job a lil befor) thanks alot everyone!

oh and how many battires i was thinking 12? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
1/4 inch angle iron

u also need power balls

coils

and electrical wire, like 4 guage and dont use that best buy shit,

make sure when u get ur kit that they sent u everything, and dont be afraid to call if they forgot something, because they got some good customer service

as for gears you'll probley get #7 and #8 cuz i dont think prohopper makes #6

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey, im new to this kinda stuff, like ive loved lowridin sence i was like 2 but this would be the first set-up i ever seen in persion lol so im not sure what kinda gears are better, is higher or lower better? if any of you wanna explane this 2 me on aim or msn hit me up aim is icpblazetwizted1 and msn is [email protected] im on both now

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok ok i got a prob , my motor in my 80'cutlass (olds 260) is kinda shitty, i put new plugs,wires&distribitor cap, the exaught is also gloged but it dosnt go for shit u gotta floor it to bearly make it up the drive way, if it dosnt stall, so should i set myself back 200 to rebiuld a chevy 305 or 350 or say fuck it and try 2 fix the motor it has for cheeper? i want hydros but my dad and my bro nagin on me is really getting annoying, they dont understand how i feel about this , i think my mind is made up on hydros but i want your opinions thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts