LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brand new everything pro hopper piston pump with 1" pressure port side return y block off the 3/4'' check to 2 #8 hoses to the front #13 marzoochi 10 brand new trojans 7 to front 3 to back
when i tap th switch the motor spins but if i hold the switch it takes bout 1/2 second before the car jumps up what the fuck?

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by denaswangin@Jul 25 2005, 12:01 AM
brand new everything pro hopper piston pump with 1" pressure port side return y block off the 3/4'' check to 2 #8 hoses to the front #13 marzoochi 10 brand new trojans 7 to front 3 to back
when i tap th switch the motor spins but if i hold the switch it takes bout 1/2 second before the car jumps up what the fuck?
[snapback]3472846[/snapback]​
did u bleed the air out of lines up at the strokes and then refill the tank also get rid of the 13 they r junk imo

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
PEOPLE SAYIN 13/S ARE JUNK REMIND MY OF THE SHIT WHEN YOU WERE A KID AND YOU COULDN'T GET A VIDEO GAME TO WORK AND THEN IT WAS "STUPID".

JUST A THOUGHT BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY AIR ON THE PISTON SIDE OF THE TANK IF YOU DO NOT THEN THERE IS PROBLY A VACUM CAUSEING THE PROBLEM TRY PUTTING JUST 30 PSI IN IT AND STATRT ALL OVER AND SEE HOW THAT GOES.

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by juandik@Jul 25 2005, 05:21 PM
PEOPLE SAYIN 13/S ARE JUNK REMIND MY OF THE SHIT WHEN YOU WERE A KID AND YOU COULDN'T GET A VIDEO GAME TO WORK AND THEN IT WAS "STUPID".

JUST A THOUGHT BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY AIR ON THE PISTON SIDE OF THE TANK IF YOU DO NOT THEN THERE IS PROBLY A VACUM CAUSEING THE PROBLEM TRY PUTTING JUST 30 PSI IN IT AND STATRT ALL OVER AND SEE HOW THAT GOES.
[snapback]3477278[/snapback]​
ok ur right 13's with with big ass lines the pump laying flat pressure striaght out the block no 90's and a gang of weight in the trunk other than that they still junk if they not post a non weighted car working with them in it ;)

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Originally posted by gizmoispimpin@Jul 26 2005, 09:49 AM
And Juandik let's not forget SUNKIST also Lrm rules 8 batt. & 13 gear...i agree The combo seems to be working :) ....we'll see how it does in Vegas this year.
[snapback]3481484[/snapback]​

didn't want to speak on a car i'did know about but i did guess that bro :biggrin: :thumbsup: good luck to ya in vegas

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by OGJordan@Jul 26 2005, 09:58 AM
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Can you say served??
[snapback]3481867[/snapback]​
umm no them cars r on fucking ballons for tire damn i hope the would work with the old fuck steal fenner gears plus the pivit point on them things makes it real easy to FALL back and this is my car not at its best( i was off that day) actually my old car i should say i just sold it with the real size hopping wheels and tires and not the fall over pivot point

Attachments

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Jul 26 2005, 02:42 PM
umm no them cars r on fucking ballons for tire damn i hope the would work with the old fuck steal fenner gears plus the pivit point on them things makes it real easy to FALL back and this is my car not at its best( i was off that day) actually my old car i should say i just sold it with the real size hopping wheels and tires and not the fall over pivot point
[snapback]3483512[/snapback]​
are you fuckin serious?
the pinky monte is on 13's and sure dont fall over shit and the red cutty has 4 inch upper and 3 inchlowers of rear extention and the car does the same thing on 14 withthe small tires .and what does the tire have to do with the gear anyway?

·
Registered
17,159 Posts
Originally posted by juandik@Jul 26 2005, 04:44 PM
are you fuckin serious?
the pinky monte is on 13's and sure dont fall over shit and the red cutty has 4 inch upper and 3 inchlowers of rear extention and the car does the same thing on 14 withthe small tires .and what does the tire have to do with the gear anyway?
[snapback]3484676[/snapback]​
I think he was just going off the pics you posted cause all of them, with the exception of Pinky, are on balloons..

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
the piston pump needs to be bled(first) you also need to prime the gear with some cables by giving the motor 24v and some one dumping the dump at the same time till the high pitch screaching sound winds down(second) If you have a delay from you hitting the switch after you did the bleeding you need to take pump apart and see if gear is on the block tight, if top bolt is loose, use washers till bolt tightens up and feels tight usaully (35 pound with torc wrench)(third) 13 maximus work just real sensitive!!!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by lowlifehydraulics@Jul 26 2005, 04:35 PM
the piston pump needs to be bled(first) you also need to prime the gear with some cables by giving the motor 24v and some one dumping the dump at the same time till the high pitch screaching sound winds down(second) If you have a delay from you hitting the switch after you did the bleeding you need to take pump apart and see if gear is on the block tight, if top bolt is loose, use washers till bolt tightens up and feels tight usaully (35 pound with torc wrench)(third) 13 maximus work just real sensitive!!!
[snapback]3485184[/snapback]​

AND LOW LIFE knows what the hell he's talking about too... So believe what he posted... he sells some bad ass equipment @ good prices too...

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Originally posted by CHICO THE VAVOSO@Jul 26 2005, 04:49 PM
I think he was just going off the pics you posted cause all of them, with the exception of Pinky, are on balloons..
[snapback]3484738[/snapback]​
yes they all are runnin the largest tire that lrm allows,i am pretty sure it isn't cause they think it cool bro.gotta do what you gotta doo,al the street cars here are on small rims and tires.
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts