LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have an 88' caprice classic, gonna put a Pro Hopper 4 Pump LA Series Kit In It, wondering if 14" cylinders in the back and 12" cylinders in the front would work alright :dunno: , if anybody's heard of seen any problems post um please, or if you have a better cylinder combo suggestion :wave:

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Originally posted by KingKill33o@Dec 19 2003, 09:58 PM
so 8" would cover the entire movement of the front suspension assembly? cause it seems it would need slightly more travel from the cylinder
i was told that a 6" cylinder will complete the entire suspension travel but people use 8" cylinders so that they are not maxed right out when locked up
:biggrin:

·
Registered
18,128 Posts
Originally posted by schmidt64+Dec 19 2003, 10:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (schmidt64 @ Dec 19 2003, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--KingKill33o@Dec 19 2003, 09:58 PM
so 8" would cover the entire movement of the front suspension assembly? cause it seems it would need slightly more travel from the cylinder
i was told that a 6" cylinder will complete the entire suspension travel but people use 8" cylinders so that they are not maxed right out when locked up
:biggrin:[/b][/quote]
TRUE BUT I STILL LIKE MY 6'S IN MY 84 CAPRICES. :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts