LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Jan 16 2004, 12:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Jan 16 2004, 12:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--trans_nova@Jan 16 2004, 12:17 AM
now we all can have it with a couple bolts and so nitrigen the shit is on now...haaahaaaa!!!!!!
THINK YOU'LL NEED MORE THAN NITROGEN BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)[/b][/quote]
HAAAAHAAAA ;)

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by trans_nova@Jan 16 2004, 12:17 AM
now we all can have it with a couple bolts and so nitrigen the shit is on now...haaahaaaa!!!!!!
NOW......haaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by BlackMagicHydraulics at Jan 16 2004, 12:30 AM

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
How can prohopper sell this if black magic has the pat. on it????

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
IT IS DIFFERENT THEN OURS.....BUT 33%, I'M NOT SURE.....WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW
LOOKS LIKE THE OLD ORIGINAL ONE, GOOD JOB ERIC.....NEW IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN LONG

IS THE TANK ALUMINIUM ;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Jan 15 2004, 11:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Jan 15 2004, 11:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--trans_nova@Jan 16 2004, 12:17 AM
NOW......haaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa[/b][/quote]
cant tell everyone the gas of choice what you think i am .......lol

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
yeah and how long before some fucker taps the gas end of those tanks and fits a spark plug to ignite it ;)

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** Looks good & all but, Why is there such a small port & block if everyone says they need to go BIGGER????? Whats the real deal here ?????????????????????????????????????????????? ;)

Last edited by STREET SWEEPAZ at Jan 16 2004, 02:37 AM

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** I agree , Not too bad looking ........ Small porting tho .... We want B I G ports ............. ;) what pumphead does this thing come with ??? What are the specs on it ?? -

Last edited by STREET SWEEPAZ at Jan 16 2004, 03:46 AM

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Jan 16 2004, 04:14 AM
yeah and how long before some fucker taps the gas end of those tanks and fits a spark plug to ignite it ;)
ether + spark = interesting

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Jan 16 2004, 03:14 AM
Yup ...buckle up ...With 8" of combustion space,1.5" exhaust chamber...chromemoly ring's Nos injector's ....oop's nuff said... ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
ether n spark......tooo damn funny...looks like we gonna really be seeing some trunks blow up in the hops this year....sounds like some guys are ready to throw their gears out the window..looks good but for those guys that are still runnin regular checks and are plumbed up with the pressure still goin through the dumps....and runnin 3/8 hard ware...is this really gonna make that big a diff. gas...? isnt it more important how ya add the air or whatever to the tank than what ya add......i been runnin air for awhile now and not just 30 lbs...how much pressure is these seals gonna hold...i must say that this is really gonna add nicely to the way i'm runnin my single pump...i like how this separates the air from the fluid...when it comes to bleedin the tank......i cant see what the gauge is rated for...........?

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Originally posted by socalwhiteguy@Jan 16 2004, 05:55 AM
Thats right your looking at the new "Speicher" Pump. Developed by "Mac" back in the day at National Machine. This pump will get you the extra inches you need for both the streets and in LRM competition.

It will be adaptable to fit any block available from all lowrider hydraulic companys in business today.

The price as seen is $275.00. All parts are U.S. made and have a high quality chrome and polished finsh. A complete pump is also available for $550.00.

Call us up for if you have any questions.

Eric/Maguyver 818-901-6100 :biggrin:
"sphincter" pump?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 129 Posts