LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a single pump 8 batts, when the front goes up it goes up slowly, batts are charged. The motor sounds good it spins ok, but it just goes up slowly, and it does not goes back down when I let go of the switch. Can enybody please help :( :( :(

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Either batteries are worn, or the motor is really sturggling. The key might be wacc too.?? ;)

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
solenoids could be a problem also try hot wireing it to see if it is

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by El Pipiripau@Dec 9 2003, 10:30 PM
I have a single pump 8 batts, when the front goes up it goes up slowly, batts are charged. The motor sounds good it spins ok, but it just goes up slowly, and it does not goes back down when I let go of the switch. Can enybody please help :( :( :(
It might be a blown seal if you have marzzochis thats what happen to my cousins car it lifted really slow.Then we opend the pump and it was a blowned pumphead seal. ;) Check all your seals one might be broken and is causing to loose pressure hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
970 Posts
i had a prohopper that did that it had a broken gear inside eventually it stopped workin alltogether hope it helps,krewl :0

·
Registered
215 Posts
you shold get a bigger block and bigger fitting that was the promblem with mine

Last edited by InGlEwOoDPlAyEr at Dec 10 2003, 08:22 AM

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by InGlEwOoDPlAyEr@Dec 10 2003, 10:21 AM
you shold get a bigger block and bigger fitting that was the promblem with mine
that has nothing to do with it.. unless he is not gettin enough flow.. and if it was working at first .. that is not it.. sorry homie.. :)

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
THE PUMPHEAD COULD BE WORN OUT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts