LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This post was made primarily for my Pops, but I'll appreciate any positive feedback or suggestions you can give me on letting it lock higher, and drop lower.

I have 8" Red's chrome up front, and 18" Red's Telescopics in the back. ALl running on some slightly older, but rebuilt Red's Pro series pumps, and DDRV dumps. 36 Volts and a Street charger makes this car perform almost the way I want it to. Anyone want to put in their 2 cent?

Yeah-Low

·
Premium Member
34,400 Posts
What are you plans with it as far as rims and paint?

Lets see some setup pictures.... ;) Good luck with your project...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By the way, I know the car looks like hell. I plan on getting the body work done sometime by October 2006 to January 2007. I am starting to make ready for a 383 stroker and a 700R4 to go in this ride, with Tuned Port injection, and a very mild cam.

I still have to build battery racks, reinforce, and paint the frame. Hopefully this winter.

Thanks all.
Yeah-low

P.S. The rims are going to be either 13 or 14 inch astro supreme classics with whitewalls, the paint is going to return to factory color, maybe some ghosted effects, I still havent decided. I want my car to sneak up on you, not just stand right out and say "LOOK AT ME YO!!!" :biggrin:

Hehe. Keep em coming.

YL

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rebirth,

I love that ride homes... I messaged you a little while back about it. I can't wait until mine is as sweet as yours. I have 18" Red's telescopics on the back. 8" Red's Chrome up front. My pumps are Red's but they are older school, than what you buy today. Mine are probably 10 years old or more.

Thanks for the addition and inspiration,

YL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts