1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I have ran the HD's from Lonas on 36V for 3yrs no problems

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** Nastyregal had em & they worked as long as 2 presto's... i just bought a case of accurates for safety... I know 2 people with these & they havent fried after 4 months now..... ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
just run accurates or motorcrafts cause if they go out you can buy something to make it work locally
if you burn a big solenoid you have to buy another and wait for it to come in

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
OR REBUILD IT ...JUST PARTS INC.... SHOWED ME ONE 12 YEARS AGO ,BUT IT WAS OFF A SEMI (FOR MULTIVOLTAGE 12 TO 24)..
I WORKED WITH THEM FOR AWHILE ,BUT 72 VOLTS IS THE MOST
IT HANDLE... THEY SELL A REBUILD KIT ... NEW WASHER AND SHIT!!
PRO HOPPER ,STARTED SELLING THEM IN 94 OR 95 ....SAME AS LONA AND SONS....................................BUT JUST RECENTLY ,,WE
FOUND OUT THEY CAN BREAK SERIES OF 5 BATTERIES EACH WHICH
IN TERMS WILL HANDLE 10 ...ENOUGH SAID , YOU GUYS DO THE MATH??????????????????????????????

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by Hoppin Poop@Sep 20 2003, 03:52 PM
what does everyone think about them? are they worth 65 each and do you still need to run as many?
$65.00 EACH ...........IS THAT WITH VASOLINE
WHO HAVE YOU BEEN GETTING THEM FROM?
IF U COULD POST A PIC ,OF ONE ?MAYBE I'M THINKING
OF SOMETHING DIFFERENT..
GOLD ...3 ACORN STYLE NUTS ON TOP???????????UGLY.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I tested the heavy duty soleniod and turned pro hopper on to them
I have been using the same ones now for two years @ 24V up to 96V the trick is if you ever have to rebuild them buy a nickel plated our copper washer for few dollars more.. reeplace it with the orignal contact you can find the contacts at your local hardware.....and also I have not bought from prohopper in a few years I buy hi jacker now prohopper lona and sons same niod ;) ;ool: :cool: :cool: :cool: these noids do work yes they are a litte pricey$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
70 Posts
yo yo blackmagichydraulics lololololololol why dose all your motors and pumpheads look like all the others companies when are people going to learn all the equipment is the same its all about the switchman and how it is built ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by crazyC@Sep 23 2003, 05:11 AM
yo yo blackmagichydraulics lololololololol why dose all your motors and pumpheads look like all the others companies when are people going to learn all the equipment is the same its all about the switchman and how it is built ;) ;) ;)
SWITCH MAN DOES COUNT FOR ABOUT 90%..OUR MOTORS ARE NOT THE SAME,,,CLOSE... BUT THE
HIATCHI IS DIFFERENT ,TRUE 4 FEILD ,HEAVIER BRUSH PLATE,
JUST TO NAME A FEW......WHO ELSE HAS HIATCHI MOTORS FOR
LOLO'S??????????THE SACO MOTOR AND MORZOCCHI PUMP HEADS ARE ALL THE SAME....EXCEPT
THE OPEN AIR UNIT....
IT'S IN THE BLOCK,TANK ECT....

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
have a LARGE REBUILDABLE SITTING IN BASEMENT< WASTE OF $45 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

1 is still working, handling 6 batts, and 3 fords,from now on WELLS OR ACCURATES HERE ;)

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
you people getting to sophisticated LOL... We just use, regular ole, motors, and accurates... Hitting at 60 and above on third lick, p.s. no lead... All batteries and pumps. Running 14 batteries to the front, and we have never fried anything... Sounds fake but its real.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts