1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Pro Hopper is the best. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
prohopper has been pissing me off the last few weeks i ordered some traling arms about a month and a half ago and i still havent got them they keep telling me they are on back order and more will be in on tus but i call back on tus and they give me the same answer.........they better fix this problem or ill start going with some one eles iv always been happy with prohopper the first time i ordered fom them i recived all of my things and they worked great but now i cant get the one thing i ordered :angry:

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Originally posted by droppen98@Dec 1 2003, 10:50 PM
prohopper has been pissing me off the last few weeks i ordered some traling arms about a month and a half ago and i still havent got them they keep telling me they are on back order and more will be in on tus but i call back on tus and they give me the same answer.........they better fix this problem or ill start going with some one eles iv always been happy with prohopper the first time i ordered fom them i recived all of my things and they worked great but now i cant get the one thing i ordered :angry:
Dont worry you will get them, my friends have been on back order for like a month and a half.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by droppen98@Dec 2 2003, 12:50 AM
Sometimes in the world of business we encounter a nice little thing called back orders.

Eric is a good guy, Pro Hopper is a business with a name set in stone, they are not some newbies out there trying to make a quick buck. I am sure Eric is on top of things, and you will receive your parts as soon as he gets them.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Dec 2 2003, 09:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Dec 2 2003, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--droppen98@Dec 2 2003, 12:50 AM
Sometimes in the world of business we encounter a nice little thing called back orders.

Eric is a good guy, Pro Hopper is a business with a name set in stone, they are not some newbies out there trying to make a quick buck. I am sure Eric is on top of things, and you will receive your parts as soon as he gets them.[/b][/quote]
hey i'm semi-new and not here for a quick buck :)

here to help out...

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
well i got good news my traling arms will be here tomarrow i called up prohopper and they gave me all the info so now im happy :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
I got those adjustables in my Caddy. They work great! Took me about 3 minutes to adjust both of them while they were on the car.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
i need them badly mine are just about to snap

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Dec 2 2003, 12:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Dec 2 2003, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2003, 09:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--droppen98
@Dec 2 2003, 12:50 AM

Eric is a good guy, Pro Hopper is a business with a name set in stone, they are not some newbies out there trying to make a quick buck. I am sure Eric is on top of things, and you will receive your parts as soon as he gets them.
hey i'm semi-new and not here for a quick buck :)

here to help out...[/b][/quote]
But Nacho, we all know you are in it for the right reasons, and your heart is in the right place too.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
thank you god it finally came :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
ordering the 2003 Special All Chrome kit tomorrow.....
cant wait till i get it!

Rob

1 - 20 of 85 Posts