LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by LD0GG@Oct 21 2003, 06:27 PM
can i have some feedback from someone who isn't a vender for prohopper?? :uh:
O.K I'M FROM BLACK MAGIC, A COMPETITOR OF PRO HOPPER...
AND I HAVE USED THOSE COILS WITH MY RADICAL DANCER,
SINGLE PUMP S-10 AND,STREET DANCER.....AND THEY ARE A VERY
GOOD SPRING :biggrin: PLUS THEY LAST!!!!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
I HAVE THOSE SPRINGS IN MY CADDY RIGHT NOW. THERE A LITTLE WEAK FOR MY CAR BUT WORK REALY GOOD IN MY HOMIES CUTTY
JUST SOLD A PAIR TO A FRIEND IN A BLAZER HE'S HAPPY WITH THEM
HAVN'T HOP IT YET. GOOD COIL.

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by PIMP JUICE 78@Oct 22 2003, 08:52 PM
WHAT'S A GOOD 3 TON FOR THE FRONT OF A V-8 REGAL?
well obviously the mach 3 if youve rad this

·
Registered
407 Posts
my homeboy just put those mach 3s in his Ls Monte and we tried hopping it and it gets up alright but if you don't time the switch right it wants to bottom out. They have 1 turn cut off. I think they R to mushy myself but it depends on what u R doing wit them. I run 4 ton showtime in my malibu single gate and they work real good. try O.S.C coils 3 1/2 ton they R supposed 2 B the shit i'm gonna try a set out myself. Get a hold of Nacho from individuals on this site he's the one who sells them. Priced HELLA CHEAP 2. Good luck ;)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I've been told that the metal formula not the same mix so the new Mach 3 ain't like the old Mach 3 please don't say they are the same if you scan em with a metal gun they dont read the same numbers if you can get an original pair theyre awesome however I can't say the same for the new ones much like the G force gears

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I've been told that the metal formula not the same mix so the new Mach 3 ain't like the old Mach 3 please don't say they are the same if you scan em with a metal gun they dont read the same numbers if you can get an original pair theyre awesome however I can't say the same for the new ones much like the G force gears
Frist you been told! but haven't tryed and scan metal :dunno: allso G-FORCE are better then before Mach 3 are from same place same specifications and they allso work. We have cars that are for testing before selling so I know what works and what don't or last my be some body told you that so you buy thier products! don't know but we have them if you what to try out. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 179 Posts