LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i saw the pro hopper mini pump on there site

http://www.catalog.prohopper.com/product_i...products_id=399

and was wondering if i could use it on a car not for a hopper or anything but just to go fbss or just fb. i was also wondering wat else i would need, if anyone could make a list of what it will take to get a full hydraulics system work (im only 15 with litle knowldge of hydros)

back to the pump does anyone have it if so how is it, response time etc. i was mainly wondering if it would be worth it to buy the pump and other parts to have like a street hopper rathere thank going all out and spending alot of money please help i dont know what to do?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
why not give prohopper a call :twak:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by lor1der@Sep 17 2007, 04:09 PM~8810167
why not give prohopper a call  :twak:
maybe he's like me and dont have long distance and last i looked pro hopper is to cheep to have a 1- 800 number

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these are the things i do not know as i have little experience(internet oriented) so what do i need to have a compete setup and if i get 1 pump what will i need for fbss and individual corners let me know

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
the pump should be the same as a full size pump. I put the small pumps in small cars to save on room. Also I would chop the tanks to make them smaller.

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
dnt buy the parts seperately buy a kit 999.oo at lowlifehydraulics.comcomes with warranty if they install

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i i kinda just want to spend the cheapest amount possible to get an ok setup more reliable than show off

O

·
0 Posts
Mini pump work the same way as regular pump and its just smaller and used less oil.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
buying a kit is much cheaper than buying piece by piece ,check the prohopper specials

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by BigLinc@Sep 18 2007, 11:33 AM~8815606
prohopper description:

The Pro Hopper Mini Pump is perfect for anyone looking for a basic pump to get there car or bicycle up and down.  The block and tank are 1" smaller then the standard blocks and tanks.  These pumps come with Saco HD motors and Pro-X Gears.
NICE TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO READ THE DAMN DESCRIPTION.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yeah it's better if you just buy a kit cause I am buying my hydro's piece by piece. The car I bought already had 1 pump in it a fucked up Showtime so I went and bought a new pro hopper pump but the Showtime ended up giving out on me piece of shit :machinegun: anyway I had to buy another pump pluse a switch box and shit I am already almost at the amount I would have paid if I would have bought a new set up! Makes me sick :barf:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts