LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
Ka pow! There goes that dump.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
i know of one with 150 psi or more with a delta and it works,,put a slow down in front of it it will last longer...get a real blow proff from cce and it will last a while if u good on switch..or better yet adex..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,793 Posts
we run a italian dump on our single pump truck with a bm piston and its doing high 60s without a problem we do run a check between the block and the dump tho on the return side just to keep the pressure off it
 

·
IM BACK!!!
Joined
·
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by stevie d@Jan 8 2009, 12:38 PM~12643563
we run a italian dump on our single pump truck with a bm piston and its doing high 60s without a problem we do run a check between the block and the dump tho on the return side just to keep the pressure off it

That sounds like a pretty nice set up-- got pics of it and the truc??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
Pics or it you're lying. J/K. Aloha Stevie howz the weather? Sunny all day with trade winds at 15-20mph at mid 80's. Too bad you're not here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,108 Posts
I ran my Bmh Piston with a Regular Oil Systems Italian dump and never hurt the dump! And my truck was also in the 60's!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by SIK_9D1@Jan 8 2009, 11:42 PM~12649226
I ran my Bmh Piston with a Regular Oil Systems Italian dump and never hurt the dump! And my truck was also in the 60's!
Pics or it did not happen???? hahhaah WAD UP TONE

My radical hopper has a regular dump on it....A regular Adel II :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,793 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,108 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Jan 9 2009, 12:01 AM~12650559
Pics or it did not happen???? hahhaah WAD UP TONE

My radical hopper has a regular dump on it....A regular Adel II :biggrin:
Shit you don't need Pics you were the first one to hop it in Vegas! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,387 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
Sup chris. So what mertz finish the set up yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Hannibal Lector@Jan 9 2009, 05:47 PM~12655526
Sup chris. So what mertz finish the set up yet?
nope he said he just waiting on the batteries.but still my car ain't going to be done yet .i have to buy more parts and do more rienforcing.so i'm bustin the bank right now.its expensive but i love it :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Originally posted by egan808@Jan 8 2009, 05:32 AM~12641080
will the dump handle the piston?what is the max psi i should put in the tank?

no you need a matching piston dump.

:cheesy: sorry I couldnt resist
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Originally posted by BACKBUMPER85@Jan 9 2009, 03:21 PM~12654229
NOT BAD FOR A TRUCK THAT HARDLY WEIGHTS ANYTHING. NOT TO MENTION THE BALLON TIRES ON THE TRUCK :)  :)

IT STILL SWANGS ANYWAY :uh:  :uh:

S-10s are problly the hardest minitruck to hop...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
I heard the guys might pull off a hop for mike g. So sad for the lowriding community to lose a rider.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top