LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a new project, I traded my honda civic for a 34 ford 3-window Coupe. it was a junk car when i got it. it was black with flame decals, and it was ripped apart. well, i sanded it down and primered it. the interior was tan, now its dark grey and light grey. when its done, its goin to be slammed on the ground sittin on all chrome rims. paint it jet black, with chrome trim and custom made undercarriage, the decals im puttin on are the grimreaper decals. here are some pics. . . .

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have everything for it. i just have to make a custom undercarriage to let it lay low. i puttin it on 20's.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by LowJay6911@Oct 11 2003, 06:54 PM
i have everything for it. i just have to make a custom undercarriage to let it lay low. i puttin it on 20's.
:( 20's!!!!! Oh well its your model.... And yes its a 32 coupe. I gotta Integra i built,,, its pretty clean but could use a sanding and new frest paint job.... trade ya the complete Acura for the 32??

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just painted it last night. i painted it a gross black. i will have pics lata tonight and last night i custom built the front part of the chassis. post pics lata! :biggrin: ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts