LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Originally posted by scrapin2low@Dec 29 2003, 09:08 AM
Just wanted to start a topic realy quick. Im leaving for Bush Grdens in like 0 minutes, so not that much tim eto say more. Ill give me details about when i get back.

HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE A HARDTOP 62, ARE THE ROOFS FROM A 63 OR 64 THE SAME

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for already screwing up my post poppa! Im, jk, u know that. Anything that will clear up any questions or such. Im sure he knows now the info ;)
Bush Gardens was great, lots of HOTTIES............AND MILFS!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Dec 29 2003, 11:32 AM
64 would work, I have bought one started like that. Then you would have to fill the rear package tray and doglegs in the sides.

a company named Model Car World makes a resin one too.

http://ourworld.cs.com/mcwautofinishes/res.../resinlist.html

K. Diaz
$28 is a good price for a hardtop conversion. i need some of these. thanks BIG P

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Plans are on making a street lowrider.
Black paint, black rims, tan interior, basic 2 pump hydro, or 3 setup.
belley is black, some chrome susp. Some more little goodies!
Do you guys think i should paint the frame same color at the interior? I dont like the idea of a chrome frame :dunno: Since it's a street custom.

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Freeman cars also has a 62 HT for 25 bucks.

Hey bigpoppa, have you ever dealt with them before? I've been trying to get ahold of them for a couple days and no one is ever there. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Dec 29 2003, 09:29 PM

Hey bigpoppa, have you ever dealt with them before? I've been trying to get ahold of them for a couple days and no one is ever there. :dunno:
sorry scrapin

i wonder if it has the same parts as the other one for $28. maybe there on vaction cause of the hoildays :dunno:

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf+Dec 29 2003, 11:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tonedeaf @ Dec 29 2003, 11:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Dec 29 2003, 09:29 PM

sorry scrapin

i wonder if it has the same parts as the other one for $28. maybe there on vaction cause of the hoildays :dunno:[/b][/quote]
i dunno, i tried calling them before christmas too, and i got the answering machine.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
I had one of Freeman's 62's a while back, and it was a peice of garbage. FULL of pinholes. I dumped it on ebay. I don't know if he's improved his process, but from what I've heard, his stuff is substandard, along the lines or worse than R&R resin. MCW has a pretty good rep, but I've never bought their resin, just their paint.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by scrapin2low@Dec 29 2003, 10:14 PM
Plans are on making a street lowrider.
Black paint, black rims, tan interior, basic 2 pump hydro, or 3 setup.
belley is black, some chrome susp. Some more little goodies!
Do you guys think i should paint the frame same color at the interior? I dont like the idea of a chrome frame :dunno: Since it's a street custom.
since every1 is focusing on the 62 ht

il talk bout yours :biggrin:

u would use another theme kolor
like a dark blue use it for the motor and frame or sumthin

project sounds great ;) :)

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Originally posted by scrapin2low@Dec 29 2003, 10:08 AM
Just wanted to start a topic realy quick. Im leaving for Bush Grdens in like 0 minutes, so not that much tim eto say more. Ill give me details about when i get back.

Hope you enjoy it in Tampa, the weather is so good, I can go outside in short and shirt ;) ;)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea, i get what your saying poppa, but black on black, i didnt really like the idea, i was thinking of a bit of a cream color? So far, i got the block painted black, and im puttin some chrome goodies. The trunk is off... and im making a trunk area for the dros.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by scrapin2low@Dec 30 2003, 06:07 PM
Yea, i get what your saying poppa, but black on black, i didnt really like the idea, i was thinking of a bit of a cream color? So far, i got the block painted black, and im puttin some chrome goodies. The trunk is off... and im making a trunk area for the dros.
I like the idea of black on black,I think it looks good

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by scrapin2low@Dec 30 2003, 06:07 PM
I think I can feel that cream, just the frame though, I think the belly should be black. Do what you feel though

K. Diaz

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pics of the open trunk, rims(its pretty blurry), seats are almost done, need trim and maybe some black outlining and such,...not shown, but batteires are being degreased from old paint! O and the belley!

-Pablo

feedback please!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts