LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a 1970 monte carlo for sale. $2500.00. car is primer black, with V8 motor from a truck with tranny with plenty of power, runs and is driveable, needs to be tagged, no smog required. interior isnt in too bad of shape, the headline has a few tears, needs to be replaced, sits on 20's spokes. pm if interested

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1971 impala convertible for 2500.00 this is a good project car for those who like impalas. the convertible rack is all chrome plated, i would have taken pictures of the rack except its still wrapped up in the newspaper it was sent back in for its protection. the car itself has no motor or tranny, the interior panels are wrapped in REAL black leather, the dash panel is wrapped in REAL leather as well as the front and back seats. the interior itself has never seen the light of day or installed in the car. body appears to be straight but i havent sanded it down to check. this car needs some TLC and i do not have the money to finish it. my loss is ur gain.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only visible rust on the monte carlo is surface rust on the roof. minor surface rust sanding would remove it with no problem. as far as any body rust i see none. the body is straight i believe someone has done the body work to it if there was any body work to begin with. the front fenders just need to be aligned up straight to the body. the car has been sittin for quite a while so its extremely dirty lol my lot is surrounded by dirt, dirt and more dirt lol

·
Registered
8,656 Posts
dam not bad for either to bad i got way to many projects already or id swoop them

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I was wondering why the 70 monte carlo has a 71 front bumper on it. The 70 has round parking lights on the bumper, the 71 they change to the rectangular lights, and the 72 the lights are on each side of the grill. :biggrin:

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Dumps- i had the same question as to the year of the car before i postd it up on here cuz we werent sure since i couldnt find the sticker on the inside of the drive door. we knew its between 70 and 72 but my buddy thought it was a 70 it definately could be a 71 though thanks for letting us know that.

himbone- haha ya i seen u had ur impala up for sale. i even posted a message on ur for sale section about our 71 if u were interested lol. why not pic up 1 more project for urself lol and let me know if petey is ever up for grabs lol

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
there were only 4,576 1971 impala convertibles made this vert is pretty straight too. ill try to take some of the chrome rack pieces out and take a few pics, i just dont want to distrub any of it so they wont get destroyed by rust

1 - 7 of 7 Posts