LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys , got another project here, well not some much a project but something I started about 4 months ago, got it to work and put it to the side. But recently i decided to finish it. These are the pics I promised from the Mystery machine post.

The hopping suspension is the same on that the lindberg line controls use , but i beefed it up a little. I used the same "spide legs" basicaly but insted of using the gears, i riged up a motor and fishing like steup and it work better then anything else I have tryed. The thing hits back bumper, well i will let the pictures say it for me.

It really hits bumper, I didnt just sit it like that :biggrin:

I added some chains to the back axle so it dosent get out of control and i also added a whole new interior (it didnt have one to begin with. I will get those pics up later

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Thats tight hommie!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
got any more pics of your caddy hopper

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I do, I will try to get them up tomarrow. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
NICW WHAT KIND OF WAGON OR SEDAN IS THAT

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
chrome the under side or make it black

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its a 1960 chevey sedan delivery, it was called the "street Fighter", it was done by Tom Daniel.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like the undercrage white, the only thing i am gonna do it paint the attached part if the frame rails, and under the hood.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
oh ok

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its been a while but I finally got it finished and pictures took.
Didnt do much to really finish it, added an interior with a rat rod inspired shifter.
Also added some chains to the back axel, just incause it gets out of control :biggrin:

I also started some other projects along the way.

The first one is a Pro street 41' Plymouth. Pretty much all scratch built, It came box stock, and then i went after it with the knife.

The other on you can see in the last pic above, its a 71" chevy, not sure of what the name is, I lost the top of the box and the instructions :( but i figured I would make something out of it. Thanks to some doner kits , i have started building this.

Thinking that I am gonna go rat rod with this one, I think it might look good that way. Sitting as low as it is.

Here are a couple of group pics I took, I was just ,messing around with the camera.

Once again, sorry it took so long, let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
8,733 Posts
:cheesy: :cheesy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts