LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its slow tonight so i thought to post up a few of my projects that i have been mocking up and finishing... heres the 8 monte 1 :22nd scale... its coming alog pretty damn good,,, just waiting on the chrome peices from 1fokand(sp)... it has a fully done interior (matierial i got from Ray) including the head liner and inner wheel wells... i gotta chrome foil tomarrow and install the neons.. air bag set up , done by me ...

Next is my 39 chevy that im chopping.. its being a real pain in the ass with tons of hours in her already... and more needed... This will probably be the last layer of bondo since its coming along pretty good... the whole model except the wire distributer is complete, just waiting on this bitch..

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the 41 wagon which i converted into a delivery. alot of time on this , just did the first base coat..(waiting on the paint which MAD MODELER was going to give me :biggrin: )

^ a 27' ford sedan, from mad modeler... choped it already and did some bondo,, gotta start sanding again ... (mexican blanket seats :0 )

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a 32 sedan wagon i built when i was 10.. i accually brushed the black paint on then sanded it too look like a rat rod.. Cleaver right?? Damn, i was a rat rodder back then?? well im redoing some of the paint, chassie, engine and interior, cause i got bored

29 road ster im doing,, made a roof for it :) and of course its choped.. channeled... with my little homie worker..

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
the monte and the bomb are both tight,what color will the 39 chevy be?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 66pontiac@Nov 7 2003, 06:06 PM
from the side shot it looks like shit.. i gotta finish it and take it out side with real light... the 39 chevy will be some flat olive color,, with possibly tinted windows and flat black fenders... (not sure if i want to do fender skirts :(

the 41 is still Rays opinion..

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Nov 7 2003, 05:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Nov 7 2003, 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--66pontiac@Nov 7 2003, 06:06 PM
from the side shot it looks like shit.. i gotta finish it and take it out side with real light... the 39 chevy will be some flat olive color,, with possibly tinted windows and flat black fenders... (not sure if i want to do fender skirts :(

the 41 is still Rays opinion..[/b][/quote]
cool :cool:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Nov 7 2003, 07:13 PM
w/e you pick since your the one dishing out for the paint...
im trying to think of something that fits it since its got that old antuquie kinda look to it. so something dated nastalgic.
so probably solid color/ no flake/ no pearl/ no candy, ect with a dullcoat over whatever color decission is made. that will also kinda fit your style too along with the looks of it wouldnt ya say? :biggrin:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 7 2003, 08:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 7 2003, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Nov 7 2003, 07:13 PM
w/e  you pick since your the one dishing out for the paint...
im trying to think of something that fits it since its got that old antuquie kinda look to it. so something dated nastalgic.
so probably solid color/ no flake/ no pearl/ no candy, ect with a dullcoat over whatever color decission is made. that will also kinda fit your style too along with the looks of it wouldnt ya say? :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
kool

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
it should have a light color because all of his cars are dark,lol :cool:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 7 2003, 07:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 7 2003, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--66pontiac@Nov 7 2003, 07:30 PM
yeah, i was thinking maybe something kinda close to this color but dull instead of glossy so it looks old.

[/b][/quote]
yeah that would be nice

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac+Nov 7 2003, 07:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66pontiac @ Nov 7 2003, 07:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 7 2003, 07:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--66pontiac
@Nov 7 2003, 07:30 PM

yeah, i was thinking maybe something kinda close to this color but dull instead of glossy so it looks old.

yeah that would be nice[/b][/quote]
thats why i was appointed for this job awhile back :puffin: lol

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 7 2003, 08:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 7 2003, 08:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 07:38 PM

yeah that would be nice
thats why i was appointed for this job awhile back :puffin: lol[/b][/quote]
its goinna have to be a light color with some of these waves i keep seen in the day light... w/e it still looks cool ;)

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Nov 7 2003, 07:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Nov 7 2003, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 7 2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 07:38 PM

yeah that would be nice

thats why i was appointed for this job awhile back :puffin: lol
its goinna have to be a light color with some of these waves i keep seen in the day light... w/e it still looks cool ;)[/b][/quote]
how bout a dull color of orange?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts