LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
AAHAHAHAAH LOL

Hey bumper boy......when you hit bumper....you should have thrown your switchcord down and ran over and jumped on Three Stage's back and yelled at him!!!! Now THAT would have been funny!!! :biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by big pimpin@Sep 22 2003, 02:04 PM
AAHAHAHAAH LOL

Hey bumper boy......when you hit bumper....you should have thrown your switchcord down and ran over and jumped on Three Stage's back and yelled at him!!!! Now THAT would have been funny!!! :biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Damn Skippy!!! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by Three Stage@Sep 22 2003, 11:17 AM
I told you that you couldn't do it and you proved me wrong! I'm proud of you boy!!! :biggrin:

Oh, yeah... it's a single! But I may have to get you a fising pole for your birthday! ;) :biggrin:
That pic was damn close to the bumper need to get the camers timing right, kinda hard but makes for a great picture

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by player disease@Sep 22 2003, 02:14 PM
I saw the picture of the setup on this car, but I cant find it. Anyone got it?
You may have seen the old setup when it was a double. I don't have a current one now that it is a single. I was shooting video all day and didn't get any still shots, so the stills that you see are from the video camera. :(

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala+Sep 22 2003, 02:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr impala @ Sep 22 2003, 02:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Three Stage@Sep 22 2003, 11:17 AM
I told you that you couldn't do it and you proved me wrong!  I'm proud of you boy!!! :biggrin:

Oh, yeah... it's a single!  But I may have to get you a fising pole for your birthday! ;) :biggrin:
That pic was damn close to the bumper need to get the camers timing right, kinda hard but makes for a great picture[/b][/quote]
yeah...the ground was crooked so the passenger side of the rear bumper smacked the ground real good. I was watching the video...heard the clunk of the bumper on the ground but didn't see it on tape...I was like WTF?? haha But it did it. :thumbsup:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by 77monte4pumps@Sep 22 2003, 03:46 PM
too bad his frame is painted
HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :angry:

LOL hahahahaaaaa :cheesy: hater.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin+Sep 22 2003, 01:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (big pimpin @ Sep 22 2003, 01:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--77monte4pumps@Sep 22 2003, 03:46 PM
HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :angry:

LOL hahahahaaaaa :cheesy: hater.[/b][/quote]
now why you always gotta start problems!?!

hahahha :biggrin:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by big pimpin+Sep 22 2003, 03:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (big pimpin @ Sep 22 2003, 03:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -mr [email protected] 22 2003, 02:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Three Stage
@Sep 22 2003, 11:17 AM
I told you that you couldn't do it and you proved me wrong!  I'm proud of you boy!!! :biggrin:

Oh, yeah... it's a single!  But I may have to get you a fising pole for your birthday! ;) :biggrin:

That pic was damn close to the bumper need to get the camers timing right, kinda hard but makes for a great picture
yeah...the ground was crooked so the passenger side of the rear bumper smacked the ground real good. I was watching the video...heard the clunk of the bumper on the ground but didn't see it on tape...I was like WTF?? haha But it did it. :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
I shot the video and I heard it too, but i was trying to get the front of the car and didn't think the ground was that uneven. It don't matter, 'cause as close as he was with uneven ground I have faith that he can duplicate the effort at a later date on a flat surface! ;) :biggrin:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Sep 22 2003, 08:59 PM
inches? How many? What it do? some one, answer please!!! LOL
Well...the goofy dude in the maroon T-shirt, (if it was a white shirt he would be a dork), is holding a stick that tops out at 48 inches. The tire is close to the top...and the stick is bent down a little. :biggrin: Do the math. :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by back bumper regal+Sep 23 2003, 03:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (back bumper regal @ Sep 23 2003, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--77monte4pumps@Sep 22 2003, 02:46 PM
all serve and I dont ever have to hit the switch bitch[/b][/quote]
dude i was jokin homie... chill... your real sensitive about that paint thing aint ya?

Last edited by 77monte4pumps at Sep 23 2003, 03:53 PM

1 - 20 of 33 Posts