LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1986 Chevy Caprice 4-Door & I was thinking about getting Air Bags on it in the future but Im putting 20's on it & I drive it everyday I dont know anything about Air Bags How hard are they to install compared to Hydros I need all the help I can get :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
sup man in my opinion if you know how to do one you know how to do the other so if you know how to install draulics on that car it's all installed the same the brackets are going to be somewhat different and then you just have to learn about how the valves werk real quick which is no prob then look at a diagram to see where everything goes and your set.

about the tires they are going to wear fast i went through tires on my 13's when i daily drove it in like 4 months but actually if you aren't hittin switches while you are ridin and just set it at ride height the it should basically be just like ridin on stock suspension you know.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
As long as it's a respectable brand tire, your alignment is good (toe, camber and caster) you shouldn't wear through tires extra fast. That means for certain cars just be sure to have all of your alignment setting done at your "usual ride height."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts