LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some 13s on my ride and I dont want them to get fucked up. What can I do? any opinions. I got rid of my original wheels so I fucked up on my part.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Of course, the only REAL way to totally protect them is by leaving them in the box. :)
On the real tip, though, there's no way to "totally" protect them. All you can do is just keep them clean. If you do that, even once a week in some cases, you shouldn't have a problem.

·
Registered
9,791 Posts
just keep them clean and dont let them sit with water on them ,i wash mine once a week with warm soapy water hose off and drive to dry out

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah thats what I do. I try to clean them once a week with just water and a dry towel. Like hoppin was say though it does rain alot down here in texas. I think I should just check out a salvage yard for some old wheels. But what does the wd-40 do?

Last edited by Happones at Sep 30 2003, 09:00 AM

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by Happones@Sep 30 2003, 12:00 PM
Yeah thats what I do. I try to clean them once a week with just water and a dry towel. Like hoppin was say though it does rain alot down here in texas. I think I should just check out a salvage yard for some old wheels. But what does the wd-40 do?
please make sure not to spray the wheels with lubricant while theyre mounted onto the car. thankyou :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts