LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

PSST at Viair

762 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  hearse 
#1 ·
:angry: I brought a compressor about a year ago. Ive only had it installed for 8 months and it stopped working. I contact Viair and they laughed because they thought it was not under warranty. I found all the reciepts, found it was under warranty and sent them the compressor. Today I get a call from this asshole saying I put the compressor under water. :loco: and it is abused and misused. Dont buy shit from Viair. Theyre customer service is shit and they act like assholes when they deal with customers. I thought they were reputable but I guess not. :thumbsdown:

#3 ·
Yeah, I wouldnt be so angry with them if they showed some respect for customers. Im gonna see if I can machine some parts to replace what is messed up. It turns on, but for some reason its rusted out. They cant give me a valid reason, but told me I put it underwater.

#4 ·
rusted out, if its just the piston and piston wall call up phatz (LOOK AT MY SIG) MOST VIARS ARE REBUILDIBLE TRUST ME I DONE MINE A FEW TIMES. also parts are cheaper trough phatz than viar dont know why they just are and has faster shipping if their in stock.

#5 ·
now that i think about it. who else makes good compressors, i wonder if air zennit ever fixed their issue with theirs? for me vair has been really good i have a thomas for my brothers truck and its been good but a little slow

#7 ·
Originally posted by miguel6632@Oct 11 2007, 07:19 PM~8981921
now that i think about it. who else makes good compressors, i wonder if air zennit ever fixed their issue with theirs? for me vair has been really good i have a thomas for my brothers truck and its been good but a little slow
I have the AZ comp and I burned them out. AZ replaced them with a quickess. No hassle or B.S. Also they're rebuildable if that helps.
:cool:

#12 ·
first did you call up phatz for the partz or new comprssor?

second who is that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.