LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
recently got the pump n cylinders back from the dude i sold em to putting them back up for sale comes with all the hoses brand new dump new silinoide and a switch pm me sum offers dont need to sell them but will let it go for the right price NO TRADES only thing i will trade for is a taylor tot stoller or done up pedal car and maybe a done up 12"

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
recently got the pump n cylinders back from the dude i sold em to putting them back up for sale comes with all the hoses brand new dump new silinoide and a switch pm me sum offers dont need to sell them but will let it go for the right price NO TRADES only thing i will trade for is a taylor tot stoller or done up pedal car and maybe a done up 12"
im intrested in it.were r u located and how mutch do u want for it

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
TNT is now selling cylinders. These are much more heavy duty than the Pro Hopper ones. They are 13" closed up, the stroke is about 6 to 8" bore is 1/2". Price is $70 a pair raw plus shipping you'll have to weld your own tabs. Price with tabs fabricated is $100 plus shipping. We're also going to sell an entire front end that will include the cylinders, forks, crown, steer tube for around $450 to $500 raw

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.