LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
SACO COMP CHROME!!!!!!!!!! NOT JUST A NAME, DOUBLE LEAD BRUSHES,STRONG ARMATURE,FIELDS COATED, HIGH SPEED. DONT MATTER IF YOUR NOT HOPPING, GET THE SACO NOW!!!!

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Originally posted by Pepper@Aug 16 2006, 05:15 AM~5978241
i need to get a new motor ....are prestoline the best?  are they all the same?
Most are rated the same, but not all. like homeboy said SOCO is serious. Good namebrand.

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts
Originally posted by colwtr@Aug 17 2006, 09:31 AM~5986295
I heard that there is no real SACO motors just chinas stamped saco
Well i hear SACO is pretty good but the other reliable motors are the CCE motors.. Even the people that hate CCE will tell you CCE sells good motors.. Ive been running the same 2 CCE motors for almost 3 years

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by look_what_i_can_do@Aug 17 2006, 03:52 PM~5987539
Well i hear SACO is pretty good but the other reliable motors are the CCE motors.. Even the people that hate CCE will tell you CCE sells good motors.. Ive been running the same 2 CCE motors for almost 3 years
thats because CCE just imports them, they dont have shit to do with making them.

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts
i dont know nuffin bout who makes em or anything.. i just know they are the only motors i have ever owned and they havent let me down yet.. Ive ran on at 36, 60, 72, and 96 volts.. still havent burned em up..

·
GetDwn
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep, just picked me up a chrome one yesterday from my boys at Show and Go (shameless plug) in Detrizoit. chit workin reeeeeeeeal nice. unfortunately they only had tha chrome one......my front pump is black....i need to make that switch i guess.

tomorrow ill be switchin at the Woodward Dreamcruise reppin for tha lolo's :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts