LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a new motor on the front pump and all I get is clicking out of the noids. The batteries are charged and all the noids are new. What should I check first? NExt? Thanks.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
make sure all the noids ,pump and motor are tightly bolted down and well grounded

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
if you replaced the motor and your noid is clicking you either got a bad ground or bad noids...check your grounds and connections....then check your noids....if you use the cheapo noids its best to just replace them with new ones since you got a new motor

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
If the noids are clicking and no power to ur motor. then i would start check the batteries sounds like a bad battery. if u wanna see if its teh noids. take the cable from the workin pump and put it on the other pump motor and see if it will raise then. if not then its not the noids its a battery or batteries. unless u have seperate banks of batteries then u wouldnt be able to see if it was a noid or battery.

to test if its a bad noid. just get a jumper cable and go from the battery post directly to the pump motor. if it does nothing then u have a bad battery and its not the noids

to test for a bad battery, just take one battery out and reconnect the setup, if u nothing happends then put it back in and take the next one out and so forth down the line, just dont forget to keep ur switch power on 24v

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
thats about the only way to figure the problems out if the process of elimination lol

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Oct 12 2007, 09:52 PM~8989036
thats about the only way to figure the problems out if the process of elimination lol
x2 :cool:

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
just dont get use to the fact that that process of elimination wasnt messy lol those time will come

1 - 8 of 8 Posts