LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok 4 pumps 6 batts (2 bays of 3 ) 6 soilnoidz ( 4 accuarates 2 blox ).. heres the scoop.. when i lift the front, 1 pump (left) is strong, and the (right) is weaker soiunding.. they have diffrent motors and blocks(had to mix and match some shit .... neways the slower one lets of a really light burnt odor and it goes up a hell of a lot slower.... all the batts are charged... the good pump is hooked to accuarates the slow one is to a block.... the temp here is 20 degress.. it never really did this b4 i just notcied how slow it was going up ne sugestions?

Last edited by TUXNUTZ at Dec 8 2003, 03:38 PM

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Originally posted by TUXNUTZ@Dec 8 2003, 03:13 PM
ok 4 pumps 6 batts (2 bays of 3 ) 6 soilnoidz ( 4 accuarates 2 blox ).. heres the scoop.. when i lift the front, 1 pump (left) is strong, and the (right) is weaker soiunding.. they have diffrent motors and blocks(had to mix and match some shit .... neways the slower one lets of a really light burnt odor and it goes up a hell of a lot slower.... all the batts are charged... the good pump is hooked to accuarates the slow one is to a block.... the temp here is 20 degress.. it never really did this b4 i just notcied how slow it was going up ne sugestions?
I'll take a stab at it. Since its 20 degree weather your oil is really thick and hard to move which makes the motor(s) work harder to spin the gear. It sound like you have a weakening motor.

Did the motor get hot in that short amount of time?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Originally posted by TUXNUTZ@Dec 8 2003, 06:56 PM
YEA IT GETS WARMWER QUICKER THEN THE OTHER 3 PUMPS
That motor isn't goin to last too much longer, I would replace it when you can. That should solve your problem....for now.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
473 Posts
I would say you have a motor that's about to die.

To check if true take motor off the block and take off the end cap and see if their's lots of black deposits.

If so buy new motor and be happy. HAPPY HOLIDAYS ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts