LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to buy a kit for my 64 impala just about to be done with frame it will be a hopper. i was looking into cce i like fuerte pumps with 1 inch lines.but been seeing a lot of talk about pitbull hydros but i went to web site and it suck but they do have a pump with 1 inch lines i still need info how much i need 10 & 16 cylinders how much for upgrade what is psi on pump do they use mazocchi 9 or 11,13 what about shipping do they sell springs i might even go piston pump i doing 4 pumps 10 or 12 battery so what do you guys think is the best
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by lolow64@Feb 12 2010, 11:29 AM~16593007
I'm about to buy a kit for my 64 impala just about to be done with frame it will be a hopper. i was looking into cce i like fuerte pumps with 1 inch lines.but been seeing a lot of talk about pitbull hydros but i went to web site and it suck but they do have a pump with 1 inch lines i still need info how much i need 10 & 16 cylinders how much for upgrade what is psi on pump do they use mazocchi 9 or 11,13 what about shipping do they sell springs i might even go piston pump i doing 4 pumps 10 or 12 battery so what do you guys think is the best

if u think ur building a hopper you better go back to the drawing board...espeically since you think 10's up front is gonna work...
 

·
GOFUCKURSELF
Joined
·
16,534 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Feb 12 2010, 10:54 AM~16593232
if u think ur building a hopper you better go back to the drawing board...espeically since you think 10's up front is gonna work...
He knows things u dont :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,015 Posts
Originally posted by lolow64@Feb 12 2010, 11:29 AM~16593007
I'm about to buy a kit for my 64 impala just about to be done with frame it will be a hopper. i was looking into cce i like fuerte pumps with 1 inch lines.but been seeing a lot of talk about pitbull hydros but i went to web site and it suck but they do have a pump with 1 inch lines i still need info how much i need 10 & 16 cylinders how much for upgrade what is psi on pump do they use mazocchi 9 or 11,13 what about shipping do they sell springs i might even go piston pump i doing 4 pumps 10 or 12 battery so what do you guys think is the best
PM sent
 

·
GOFUCKURSELF
Joined
·
16,534 Posts
Originally posted by AndrewH@Feb 12 2010, 01:57 PM~16594664
like how to create a run-on sentence
:twak: NO ONE ASKED FOR UR 2 CENTS :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that is funny i was hitting 50 inch in my s10 with 10 in front 14 in back it was a dancer with c notch and a monster bridge in back 2 ton springs 4 hijacker pump 10 battery 2 banks of 5 before i could upgrade 14 to 16 i got jack for it but this is my first impala and i was wanting info on this stuff to see if i should spend the extra money,so what do guys run more then 10 you don't have that much travel space or is that to build up more pressure i do want to build a hopper but i will be driving it a lot
 

·
EL Muertero
Joined
·
8,365 Posts
3/4 Generation III Aluminium piston pump w/# 11 marzocchi gear and a H.D (4) feild chrome motor and billet end cap

Priced @ $435.00

"PURO FIERRO PESADO" Generation III, Same as the above Piston but, with a massive STEEL 3/4'' block and Deep cavity STEEL backing plate, choice of #11 or #13 Marzocchi gear

Priced @ 525.00

check out these specials from black magic hydraulics ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,488 Posts
Originally posted by THE REAL BIG M@Feb 12 2010, 05:42 PM~16595889
3/4 Generation III Aluminium piston pump w/# 11 marzocchi gear and a H.D (4) feild chrome motor and billet end cap

Priced @ $435.00

TTT :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I HAVE 2 OF THESE IN MY CAR
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top