LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My back #9's feels weak. Some people say that you need to replace them with new ones because if you rebuild them, they will never function like the new ones and other say just rebuilt cause if they don't work the same then why are there rebuilt kits. :confused:

My blocks has new pressure seals so I know that isn't the problem, Can anyone help me please :(

New or rebuild?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
pump heads get week because the body swells or they just get worn down by friction.There are rebuild kits because pumpheads can blo a o-ring if you pressure lock them. ;)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well my problem is over locking and I guest I probably blown a seal or something; however, if I replace the seals will the pumpheads perform as if they were new cause they are thier only about 3 weeks old?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Originally posted by WANNADANCE@Jan 4 2004, 06:12 PM
Well my problem is over locking and I guest I probably blown a seal or something; however, if I replace the seals will the pumpheads perform as if they were new cause they are thier only about 3 weeks old?
You can run the heads for alot longer than that. Take the head apart , if there is an oring or teflon seal bad you will see it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts